ch2 assignment

authors pov

08:00 AM PARIS, FRANCE

"you look like shit y/n,"

"oh thank you kurtzberg.[nathaniel's last name] that's all i wanna hear on a monday morning," y/n says, slumping down into her seat.

"don't blame me," nathenial says. "i'm just saying the truth," she punches his arm lightly, making him chuckle.

"where's anciel[marc's last name]?"

"oh. he's not coming in today. he feels sick," 

"oh," y/n takes her out her pens and her note pad. she gets a clean page and starts to draw lines on to create a pattern. "i'll draw something for him then," y/n spends the free minutes she has before class and starts to draw a basic [favorite flower].

"alright class," caline[miss bustier first name] says, getting her classes attention. "as you all have done very well on your assessments, i have decided to change your next project," the class gets excited.

"miss! for real?"

"yes!"

"now we don't have to do something boring!"

"alright. alright. calm down," she says. the class listens and stays quiet. "i have decided to let you do an art project about paris. you can use any type of art. i honestly don't mind that much and i'm letting you have a whole month to complete it all," nino sticks his hand up.

"can we do it groups?" he says, implying he wants to be with adrien, his girl, alya, and marinette.

"sadly, no nino," nino groans in annoyance. "i will be picking pairs. i chose the pairs based on the grades everyone got," she says. "i will give you each a sheet of paper with the name of the person you're going to be partners with," she smiles.

the sheets gets passed around, then finally to y/n. she looks at the sheet of the paper to see the name 'adrien adgreste'.

"what the fuck? adgreste? really? that universe must hate me," y/n whispers. oh and one important detail, y/n hates him. like a lot.