ch3 hate?

your pov

08:30 AM PARIS, FRANCE

"you hate him?" kurtzberg asks me. hate? that's a strong word. so it's the perfect word.

"yep,"

"why?"

"because,"

"because..."

"i dunno. i just do. there's something about him that just pisses me off," i shrug, trying to stop this conversation. i try and focus on the [favorite flower] i am trying to draw.

"okay. but i don't think it's hate," kurtzberg says, intriguing me.

"oh? then what is it?" i ask.

"love," i look to kurtzberg with a deadpanned face. love?

"love?"

"in a lot of shows and amine, the best ships are the one's that are in a love hate relationship," he says. he's not exactly lying.

"but we're not in an anime, are we?" i say, going back to the drawing. "plus, wouldn't that mean chat noir and ladybug wouldn't have got together by now? it has been two years,"

"that's true," kurtzberg sighs. and with that conversation ending, we focus on what miss bustier is saying.

~

after school is finished, i start packing up with kurtzberg. since we were going to see if anciel is okay. but that has to be disrupted by a certain blonde.

"y/n! hi!" he says, coming up to me and kurtzberg.

"agreste?" i asks, putting my pencil case in my bag.

"you know my friends call me adrien," the boy think we friends?

"right. agreste. i need you to draw something for me," i says, slamming my sketchpad on the table and taking a pen from my pocket. "anything. a bird, a plane and flower. i don't fucking care. i need to see your level of art," i says. he takes the pencil from and i see him drawing lines over the paper.

he hands over my sketchbook with a proud look on his face. what the fuck is this? i tilt it, showing it to kurtzberg making him wince.

"huh?"

"what do you think?"

"that you need art lessons," i state, putting my sketchbook in my bag. i saw him pout a little. "give me your phone. you need my number to this project. you can delete if after," i say as he handed me his phone.

"and if i don't want to delete if?"[oi. ur chat noir is showing]

"i'll block you," i say, giving his phone back to him. "text me when you can so we think sometimes to do this,"

"y/n, you coming?" kurtzberg calls me at the door. when did he move?

"yeah," i say, walking past agreste. why can i feel two pairs of eyes on me?