ch4 sorry

authors pov

15:00 PM PARIS, FRANCE

'god couldn't give me someone who could draw to do this with?' y/n thinks, at home on her balcony. she has [favorite drink] in her hands and on her table is her sketchpad. she looks at that drawing adrien did for her. 'shit. i didn't even ask him what it was,' she groans in her head.

y/n stands up and put her drink down. she takes the sketchpad and tries moving it in different angles to see if she can figure out what it is meant to be.

"you look crazy doing that, you know?" a certain voice says. y/n looks past her sketchbook to chat noir.

"fuck off," she says, trying to concrete on sketchpad. chat noir walks over to with a pink rose in his hand. she rolls her eyes and looks at him. "what?"

"look, i didn't mean to get you angry that one time," he sighs, holding the pink rose up to y/n's face. "i really am sorry,"

'he seems sincere...' she thinks, squinting her eyes at him.

"do you forgive me?" y/n shrugs, and took the rose.

"sure. you seem like you're telling the truth," she puts it on the table and goes back to looking what adrien has drawn for her. chat noir breaths out in relief. "what the fuck?" y/n mumbles, hoping chat noir wouldn't here her. but with his enhanced hearing, he hears her just fine. [im giving him cat lyk features ig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯]

"what are you looking at?" he asks, coming over to y/n. 

"i actually don't know," y/n passes him the sheet. "what do you think it is? i asked this boy to draw this for me but..." she trails off. "i don't exactly know what it is,"

'isn't this the drawing i drew for her?' chat noir thinks. 'am i really that but of a bad drawer?'

"i think it's a flower," chat says, passing it back to her.

"a flower? really...so this nigga actually can't draw..." she mumbles. "thanks cat. i appreciated it,"

"of course m'lady," he says, taking her hand and kissing it. y/n rolls her eyes and drags her hand back.

"i'm not your lady, cat," y/n says, with look on her face.

"well not yet," he teases, winking.

"oh god,"