ch13 the present

authors pov

21:30 PM PARIS, FRANCE

y/n has just taken a shower as she was feeling a little sweating from her ice skating date with chat noir. she walks out of her steamy bathroom, with a towel around her body. her [favorite color] box braids are tied up in a bun.

as y/n closes the curtains of her glass door, her thoughts wanders to a blond haired, flirty hero.

"god. now he's in my thoughts..." y/n mumbles as she put lotion on her body. "but it's not like i'm complaining though..." she puts a baggy black top on and some shorts as her pajamas for that night.

as y/n almost goes back in her bathroom, she remembers the book that her father gave her which is from her mother. y/n takes the black and red book in with her in her bathroom. she opens the first page.

'my name is m/n l/n and i am one of the last females of the ossian bloodline[my last name btw. i couldn't think of any other last name. u guys should feel honored],' y/n reads in her mind. the book in her [dominant hand] hand and toothbrush in her [not dominant hand] hand. 'if someone else is reading this, then i must be dead and you have come of age. and i have chosen for you to carry on my legacy. but knowing myself, i have chosen my daughter y/n. so if you're not her, fuck off,'

"wow. that's my mama. so she was going to choose someone else?" y/n says, just after she spits out the toothpaste from her mouth. "but choose someone for what?"

'i, m/n ossian l/n, am a guardian of the miraculous box,'

"eh. the fuck is a miraculous?"

'if you're swearing while i'm in my grave, i will haunt you,'

"wow. even dead, my mama's got jokes," y/n laughs.

'the miraculous were made to protect human kind from evil beings and shit,'

"wow. she's allowed to swear and i'm not," y/n says, rinsing her mouth out.

'as you're my blood and kin, you need to swear to an oath,'

"i need to swear for an oath?" y/n questions, walking out of her bathroom, jumping onto her bed.

'repeat aloud with both hands on your heart,' y/n puts the book on her bed cover and does the action. 'i, y/n ossian l/n,'

"i, y/n ossian l/n,"

'will take the new responsibility of the guardian of the miraculous box, no matter who it belonged to before. and i will devote my life to keeping it and the many miraculous inside it safe,'

"will take the new responsibility of the guardian of the miraculous box, no matter who it belonged to before. and i will devote my life to keeping it and the many miraculous inside it safe," y/n finishes.

a red flash happens in the middle of her room, blinding her for a second. y/n brings her hands back down for her eyes and sees a red and polka dotted box in the middle of her room.

'the fuck...is this the miraculous box thing?' y/n thinks, getting off her cozy bed. she walks to the miraculous box and gets on her knees. 'i wanna touch it but in many, many, many movies my fellow negros die by doing this...fuck it,' y/n reaches out for the box and puts it on her thighs. she traces the black dots, for the box to change into a [favorite color] box with [silver/gold/bronze] [the one u lyk better]patterns on it and many different compartments. 'eeeee. i broke it. i think?' y/n is panicking.

one of the compartments open for y/n to see a red and black box. y/n opens the box to see a bracelet with a turtle on it. a flash of a light green blinding light and wayzz appears. y/n looks at him with wide eyes.

"oh fuck nah,"