ch17 what?

authors pov

17:30 PM PARIS, FRANCE

"you wouldn't believe it n/n," chat noir says as he is pacing up and down in y/n's bedroom. "another one. there was another miraculous holder," 

"what's a miraculous?" y/n questions, playing dumb. she is sprawled on her bed, drawing a bit more things for her the project she had with adrien.

"i...i mean another superhero," he says, face palming himself for such a stupid mistake.

"oh? i think their name was turtle. i saw it on the ladyblog," y/n says. 

'it's almost around six thirty...should i just tell him to leave? no. the fuck. that's stupid. he's gonna know my identity anyway,' y/n thinks, tapping the pen on the paper. 

"oh, wait is it that time already?" chat noir says, his cat ears drooping. "i don't wanna leave you though," he mumbles. 

"aw. is the cat catching feelings?" y/n questions, teasing him as she gets off her bed. she starts looking for wayzz discreetly. she spots him on her shelf; full of paints, art pads and paint brushes.  

"me?" chat noir says, pointing at him. "no way," he shakes his head, his hair bouncing at the movement. y/n gives him a chuckle, silently motioning wayzz to come out of his hiding place on the shelf. 

'i've already caught them,' he thinks, looking at her. 

"yeah. okay this isn't going to work," y/n says, rubbing her forehead. "wayzz. come out. chat's gonna have to know about me anyway,"

"huh?" chat noir says, tilting his head in confusion. wayzz flies out of his hiding place. "huh?" y/n rubs wayzz on the forehead. she looks over to chat noir, his face full of confusion. y/n holds in a laugh. 

"you ready?" she asks wayzz as he nods, quickly. "wayzz, shell on!"

"huh?!"