ch19 revealed

authors pov

18:30 PM PARIS, FRANCE

"wow," ladybug breaths out. "that's a lot of information turtle. but, are you sure you want us to know your identity?"

"i mean," y/n starts. "you would have to anyway if something happens to me, then you can take back the responsibility of the box lb," ladybug nods in response. 

"alright turtle,"

'if something bad happens to her?' chat noir thinks, his eyebrows furrowing in concern. 'i don't want anything bad to happen to her. and if something does happen, i'll protect her,'

"shell off!" a green light flashes around turtle, transforming her back to y/n. she holds her hands out for wayzz to land on them. "lb. my name is y/n, if you didn't know,"

'it's y/n!' ladybug thinks. 

"did you know me before, lb?" y/n questions, giving some [favorite snack] to wayzz. he takes it, gratefully. "the look on your face is telling me you did,"

"i just that i know who you are that's all," ladybug says. ladybug turns to chat noir. "chat? did you know it was y/n?" he scratches his cheek with his gloved finger. 

"no, lb," he says. "well i did but only minutes before you came,"

"aight. that's chill," y/n says. "now i need to know your identities,"

"what?"

"i mean it easier if i do," y/n shrugs. "you don't have to tell me, unless you don't want to. but i think it's better if you did. did the guardian before you, tell you their identity?"

"he didn't use wayzz until his final moments as a guardian," chat noir says. 

"damn," y/n breaths out. 

"lb only knew him first," he continues. "i knew him some time after,"

"is he...you know...that?"

"no. he's alive but he doesn't live in paris anymore," ladybug says as y/n nods. "i'm going to show you my identity y/n. i trust you. chat, close your eyes,"

"i'll show you mine actually," chat noir says. "at the same time as lb,"

"aight. go for it,"

"spots off!"

"claws in!"

'agreste?! and dupain-cheng?'