T%H&E#F*L!I*P)S(I&D#E PT1

(SMG4) Tari POV:

To say the situation got weirder would be an understatment. First we woke up here in such a strange world, then they get arrested for something they didn't do, and now Belle was here with someone who looks like.... A person who enjoys dark humor? I couldn't really describe him well enough without sounding mean. The guy just sat in a corner without passing us a glance. But it didn't take a genius to know he wasn't feeling well. Belle on the other hand, just wore a shocked expression on her face as did the rest of us. I wanted to speak to her, but something told me not to. She certainly LOOKED like Belle, but she was much taller and wore a small bit of different attire than Belle usually wore. Her hair was bright red, with orange showing at the tips of her hair, and she wore a white jacket ontop of a simple black T-shirt. We wall stood in silience for a minute until SMG4 decided to whisper to me.

"Ok, on a scale of 'Bob watching NSFW to Francis, how bad do you think they look?"

   "Um, I'd give it around Saiko level." I gently whisper back, our mini conversation finally breaking the silence that was pulling at everyone's throats.

    "T-Tari? Is that you? When did you get so short?" 'Belle asked, making the current SMG4 gang just stare in confusion.

    "Something tells me this isn't 'our Belle'." Xari chimed in, making me and SMG4 nod.

        "Ok, ok. This is going to sound a bit strange to you, but we think we're not from this world. But rather, an alternate UNIVERESE!" SMG4 did a generic hand wave to fake taking this seriously.

   "... Oh, I get it. Tari must've not been able to tell you the whole situation yet. Speaking of Tari, why did you let yourself get CAUGHT?!" 'Belle' pointed straight at me while raising her voice a little. This caused SMG4 to get in front of me and give 'Belle' a death stare.

     "Watch your mouth. I'm telling the truth... At least I think I am? I can't really remember if this is the future or not. But I'm going with different universe." 'Belle' gave the blue wearing italian a look that made me feel a bit scared for a bit before her attention snapped back to me. 

       "C-Can we not argue for a little bit and just talk things out?" I ask, hopeful they would listen to me.

    "Ok ok ok, fine. You seem to know a lot, so do you mind telling us why we were arrested for nothing what so ever!" 'Belle' seemed confused for a little bit, but calmly began to explain...

(SMG4) Gavin POV: