T%H&E#F*L!I*P)S(I&D#E PT2

(SMG4) Gavin POV:

Everyone in the room screamed at the top of their lungs, not really sure how people would react to seeing each other. I was the first to stop screaming and realize that we've been discovered. "SHIT!" I grab Mario's arm and forcibly drag him as I run towards some boxes. Luckily, with all the shop lifting I've pulled off back in the day, I was able to bounce off the boxes and onto the upper railing, nearly dropping the fat idiot I was carrying. I heard a bit of shouting, but ignored it for the time being. Mario was protesting for something, but again I ignored it. What I couldn't ignore was a door swinging open and striking me in the face. I stumble backwards but get a good look of the person, another one with Tari's meta arm. 

I force Mario down the railings, but as it would turn out there were people already down there. All of them with a confused look on their face.

"Well Mario, I guess it's ass kicking time eh?" I ask, turning one hand into a demon claw.

         "Oh boy, finally. Mario's gonna FUCK A-YOU UP!" Mario suddenly ran straight towards one of them, and I did the same. I just hoped the others were having no problem escaping...

SMG4 POV:

     Well, this was happening. One thing, we were escaping, and then we are being chased. Though I guess we should've expected that, but honestly, I was getting tired of running. Back at the prison, I decided enough was enough and pulled out my trusty waluigi launcher... Though it was much stronger than I had remembered so I ended up blowing up the entire room. No one was hurt, but it did bring a ton of attention. So we ran like hell, making sure we brought the imposter Belle and her unmoving friend. The police gave chase, but it wasn't long before we got underground. And now, currently we were panting for breath.

"Ok, ok, ok. I think we lost them." I say, causing a conversation to arise.

       "Y-Yeah. Also, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Imposter Belle said, making me roll my eyes.

     "What, never seen someone pull a waluigi launcher out of their hammerspace before?"

   "Tari you have 2 seconds to explain what in the world is happening."