THAT'S-A SPICEY MEATBALL

(Meta Runner) Gavin POV:

So, this was happening. People who were actually from different worlds, and not in the video game sense. It still baffled me, but with the evidence given it was hard not to believe it. I still found it strange that the people of their world seemed to be extremely small and stuff. And why most of the men apparently had the same mustache. I didn't bring it up of coarse! But it still bothered me. It also confused me as to how Xari, the girlfriend of my counterpart, knew soo much about this place already. But I guess that wasn't all too important right now. As what was important was what they came here to do. "To kick some MOTHER A-FUCKING ASS!" As Mario put it. They were after this guy who apparently wanted to kill Tari, and that didn't sit well with us at all. So while the others were trying to come up with a plan, me and Tari decided to take some of the others and have some relaxation. Getting permission to go into the gaming room without a deadline from Marco was hard, but we managed to get it. It was pretty nice compared to the rest of the underground, with it being full of computers and crap. It had a ton of things like a pool table and computer, (which I just mentioned), a vending machine, and even it's own clerk robot named Reboto... Yeah, I have no idea why it has that name.

"OOOooooooo..... Mario's a-pingas just got a bit harder."

       "Excuse me what the fu-"

   "KILL IT WITH FIRE!" SMG4 suddenly charged at Reboto, makin the poor thing scream in terror. Why he wanted to kill it I have no idea, only that he must not like robots or something.

    Um,any reason he's doing that to Reboto?"

            "It probably reminds him of FNAF too much."

   "Ah, yes, that makes sense..... What's FNAF?"

      It was all laughs from there. Me and Tari showed the other Tari how to play some of our games while tried to keep the 2italian bastards from killing each other or Reboto. Yeah, this was fun, and chaotic.

E.Gadd POV:

        "So I take it you've located there base professor?"

  "Professor? Sheesh, take me out to dinner first...."

"...."

"..."

"..."

      "... But yes I did find it."

"Good."     

Sorry for short chapter.