DOUBLE TROUBLE

S Y N O P S I S

A case in which two best friends go against business, high school, and time. What could go wrong? 

Kalle Grey, a witty, sarcastic, donut-loving girl. As Kalle enters her last year of high school, she aspires to get everything she needs in order to get into her dream school, Columbia University. All the while having the time of her life with her friends. More specifically, her best friend, Kayson. Pranks, late-night campfires by the shore, and the best senior year ever. 

Kayson Blakes, not your typical teenage boy. Instead of choosing to play some sport that would classify him as a jock, he chose photography. He chose to capture the moments in life that are worth living for, and so as he enters his last year of high school, he plans to do just that. Capture the moments. He plans to capture the pranks, the late-night campfires, and the girl of his dreams. 

What stands in the way of this though? Of the best senior year ever? Of the moments?

Business. 

High School. 

Time. 

Your typical Wattpad Story? No. Just Kayson and Kalle. 

────────────────

D E D I C A T I O N

To the ladies I met on this one app called

DIscord????

I love you all to the depths of the ocean.

────────────────

C O P Y R I G H T   D I S C L A I M E R

TEXT COPYRIGHT  © chelsxwrites ™ 2021

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner , without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

────────────────

T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G S

- Drug Abuse

- Alcohol Abuse

- Strong Language

- Slight Mature Content {It's not that bad}

────────────────

S O U N D T R A C K

0:58 ━━❍─────── 3:35

↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

i. daddy issues (remix) ft. syd ; the neighborhood, syd

ii. feel so close ; calvin harris

iii. please notice ; christian leave

iv. complicated ; olivia o'brien

v. that way ; tate mcrae

the rest are on my spotify !

────────────────

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

friendly reminder, i am not perfect. i have my flaws. i'm still young and trying to learn and improve. this book will also be unedited until i finish it and have the time to edit! if you see any mistakes, i'm sorry in advance.

i genuinely hope you all enjoy this story, please don't be a silent / ghost reader. comment as much as you'd like and if you like it, don't forget to vote!! 

if you've given my story a chance, i love you already <3