Chapter 4

Squidward POV:
     I returned home to find something on my couch. Must be nothing, I think to myself and head upstairs. I start getting changed for bed. I take off my brown shirt and toss it into the laundry basket. I go to my closet to get my nightgown, but just as  I start taking it off the hanger, I hear something or someone coming up the stairs..I pause to take a closer listen.

Spongebob POV:
     I woke up a couple hours later. It's already dark out. I murmur under my breath, what time is it? Not a second later, I heard footsteps upstairs, Squidward must be home, I should greet him, I whispered as I head towards the stairs.
     I reach his bedroom door, and slowly creek it open.."Welcome home, Squidy." I tell him as I eye him up and down.
     "What the actual f***, Spongebob.?" He asked, terrified.
     "I wanted to check up on you to see if your doing alright, because of what happened today." I concerningly said.
      "Spongebob, I already told you that I'm fine. Plankton tried to steal the formula at least once a week! If I was upset every time he did that, then I'd kill myself!" He exclaimed,"now please get out my house, or else I'll call the cops!"
     "Alright, fine! I'll leave. Sorry for being a good friend." I apologize.
     "We're not friends, you imbosole!" Squidward shouts at me as I close his front door.
     I head over to my house, close the door, and lean against, sigh. I can't believe I was able to see Squidward and all of his tentacle glory. I feel a sudden tightness in my pants. I better take care of this, I whispered, and I can't let Gary hear me like last time.