Chapter 5

~The next morning~
     -spongebob POV-
     I woke up to my alarm going off, time to feed Gary, I think to myself. I head to the kitchen thinking about what happened last night. I reach the kitchen and started pouring Gary's snailmix into his bowl. With every drop of food that drops out, my pants seem to get tighter, and tighter, and ~riiiipppp~, my pants ripped in two, leaving me in my boxers with my tip barely poking out the elastic. In a rush I throw my destroyed pants away and rush towards the bathroom, I might have spare pants in hear somewhere. I find a pair pants, take care of my situation, and head to work. Hopefully Squidward won't notice I'm late.

     -Squidward POV-
     I get to work a little early, to try and avoid walking with Spongebob. I enjoyed seeing him last night, even though he scared the sh*t out of me.
     A second later Spongebob comes rushing in, panting "I'm here, I'm here!" He heads toward the kitchen and secretly winks at me as he closes the door.
     I can't help but feel flushed from my sudden excitement. Luckily I work behind a large cashier so no one can see my erect pleasure. I can't hold back anymore, I think to myself, Spongebob will be mine!

~later that day~

     I head straight to Spongebob's house from work. Hopefully that nimrod Patrick won't be there. I want him all for myself, I grasp my pelvis in an attempt to hide any arousal from on goers, just the thought of dominating one of his many holes make me large.
     I reach his door and knock, loud enough to hear me from anywhere throughout the house, but quiet as to not disturb Patrick. Spongebob opens the door surprised to see me standing there.

     ~Spongebob POV~
     "What can help you with?" I stutter, shocked to see him on my doorstep for once.
     "I was wondering if... you know..." He freezes up, seems to be nervous to ask for something.
     "Do you want a cup of tea?" I interrupt his train of thought, hoping to calm his nerves a bit.
     "S...sure, I would love tea." He stutters.
     "Alrighty, be right back." I turn and go to the kitchen. As I heat up the water for tea, I hear some shuffling coming from my living room. It's probably nothing.
     I finish the tea and head back to where I kept Squidward. "I hope you like chai...." I drop the cups of tea in shock to see Squidward....standing...... in my living room........undressed and erect.