Chapter 6

This chapter contains sexual acts, if your not interested, this is your chance to skip ahead to the next chapter.

Squidward's pov:
          I didn't expect SpongeBob to finish the tea as quickly as he did. "Chai is fine....," I seductively whisper as I start to slowly walk to him like a model on a runway, "but I think I'm thirsty for something other than tea."
          I stop walking when I'm inches away from the top of his head, him looking up at me with what I can only describe as innocent, puppy-dog eyes, not knowing what is to come next. I lower myself onto my knees, and start undoing his tie.

SpongeBob pov:
          I don't know why Squidward is being weird. Nobody ever treated me this way, and I think he could tell by the way I'm looking at him.
          He finishes untying my tie and begins tying my hands together. He unbuttons my shirt and gags me with it. He stares at my pants and pauses, looks at me and.......

Squidward POV:
          All I have to do is get rid of his pants, but I look back up to him to make sure he wasn't in any discomfort. I decided to pick him up in my arms, so that we weren't standing in tea and broken glass. I scoop him up, and carry him to his bedroom.
          I gently put him on the foot of his bed to finish undressing him. I unbutton, unzip, and slowly inch off his pants. Under his pants, is his twitching and rock hard dick. I look at him one more time, and see that he's embarrassed of his erection, but also wanting to see what I'll do. I look back at it, swallow in nervousness, and begin kissing it. Kissing the tip, and slowly inch my way down to his balls. Placing one hand on his shaft, stroking it slowly, and start giving him head. I look up at him again, he has his eyes closed and eyebrows raised, looks like he's almost begging me to go a little bit faster, so I do just that.

SpongeBob POV:
          He's giving me head, and all I can do is try not to be loud. But somehow he knows that it's enjoyable because he picks up the pace. He lets go of it, and puts it all in his mouth, all the way down to my taint.
          I think I've finished because he slowly takes my dick out of his mouth, leaving it sticky and moist.
          He stands back up, ungags me, puts his dick in my mouth. He pumps it in and out, in and out. I can see why he took his time sucking me off, having him inside my mouth is oddly satisfying.

Squidward POV:
          I like the way SpongeBob's mouth feels around me, but I want start exploring his different holes..
          I take my dick out of his mouth, untie his wrists, and retie him to the headboard of his bed, laying him immobile on his back. I crawl overtop of him, take his knees and put them on top of his chest and touch the tip of my cock to his anis. I look at him to make sure he's comfortable, and he looks back me, and nods to me in approval, still giving me his beautiful, blue, innocent eyes. I push myself in him slowly, as to not hurt him.
         This feels more amazing than I could ever imagine, I think to myself, I want him to feel amazing as well.
          I pump myself in and out, keeping my eyes on him to make sure I'm not causing him discomfort.
          I want to go so fast that he'll be sore for days, but he's never looked more adorable than now when he's enjoying himself.
          I slightly increase my speed and he lets out a faint moan.

SpongeBob POV:
          I softly moan to the rhythm of him fucking me. The more he pumps inside me, I notice that the restraints are slowly becoming undone. Eventually I get my right hand free, and start stroking myself to the rhythm of Squidward. It doesn't take long for me to finish again, and I think Squidward finished too.

Squidward POV:
          I notice SpongeBob jerking off as I enjoy his square ass. I go faster and faster until I finish, and my splooge drips out of him when I pull out my cock. I lay down next to him, and both heaving in excitement.
          "That was my first time." SpongeBob say panting at me.
          "Mine too." I make out through gasps of air. I glance at him see a shy grin.

Patrick POV:
          "How dare they, enjoy themselves without me!" I shout, looking through my binoculars at my only friends.