Chapter 9

In the park around sunset

SpongeBob POV:
     I wonder where Squidward could be, I ponder and then I see what I think is him, "I'm glad I found you, I wasn't sure if you'd actu-" I pause as I find out it was Squillium.
     "Oh hi there SpongeBob, didn't know you'd be here." He says with a deceitful smirk.
     "Yeah......I'm supposed to meet Squidward here." I awkwardly mumble.
     "Oh, really? I'm meeting Patrick. Maybe we can make it a double date?" He offers.
      "I don't know-" I try to say.
     "What a wonderful idea." Patrick says while walking up to us.
     "What's a wonderful idea?" Asks Squidward, finally showing up.
     "A double date Squidy." Smirks Squillium, eyeing him up and down.
     Squidward and I look at each other awkwardly to see what we should do.
     "It'll be fun." Patrick points out, stepping a little to close to me.
     I hold Squidward's hand, "maybe for a little bit." I look up at Squidward, and I could tell that he's just as nervous as I am about this.
     "Great! Let me help you set up your stuff." Patrick says. He sets it up in a way where I have to sit across from him, and Squidward sits across from Squillium. "Isn't this nice!" He exclaims. He scoots a little closer to me.
     "Yeah this is nice isn't it?" Squillium says putting his hand on Squidward's lap.
     Squidward moves Squillium's hand away and sits right next to me. "Yeah this fun." He takes my hand.

Squidward POV:
     The sun has finally set, and we all lay down to watch the stars. I take my hand from SpongeBob, and start inching it down his pants until I touch his dick. I start playing with it until I hear a click.
     I sit up and look in direction of where I heard it to see Patrick standing behind me, pointing a gun at me.
     "What are you doing Patrick?" I shakily ask. When I ask this, SpongeBob looks at what I see, and starts trembling.
     "I'm tired of you two being so happy together. I wanted SpongeBob first, but your the one that got to him." He angrily stutters.
     "Maybe we should all just calm down." Squillium says trying to talk him down.
     "NO! I'm tired of seeing them together, aren't you? This is part of our plan!" He yells at Squillium.
     "I thought we were going to make them jealous." Squillium says trembling.
     "We were, but change of plans last minute!" Patrick yells.
     "You don't have to do this Patrick!" SpongeBob cries out. "I'll be with you if it means you won't hurt Squidward or Squillium."
     "A little to late for that!" Patrick shouts.
     I embrace SpongeBob as Patrick aims at me. "I'm glad I got to share myself with you at least once before I die SpongeBob." I sob onto him.
     Before I knew it, I hear the gun go off, but someone I'm unharmed. I look up to see Squillium struggling to free the gun from Patrick. He succeeds, and tosses it away from us. He and Patrick then begin fighting each other. "I thought you wanted to be with him!" Patrick shouts out.
     "Not anymore!" Squillium yells back while having him in a choke hold. Patrick soon blacks out and Squillium let's go. "I'm sorry about this, I didn't know that he was going to do this. I'll leave you two alone now."
     "Wait!" I stop him before he starts walking away. "Why did you help us? You could've gotten revenge on me for hurting you."
     "I did want revenge, but not like this. I would rather you two be together than anyone getting hurt. Besides you guys are really good for each other, even though you two are complete opposites." He explains, "I'm sorry about this, I'll stay away and let you two be happy."
     "I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologize, "for what it's worth, thank you for saving us."
     Squillium smiles at us and walks away. The police show up and take Patrick away to arrest him for attempted murder. SpongeBob and I go back to my house, and make sweet love. We didn't care about being loud since Patrick was no longer around.