Chapter 10

Authors note: just wanted to say really quick, thank you for reading this and making it this far in this weird ass story. I'm going to half ass edit the paragraphs because I want to be done with this. Thank you for reading this you fucking freaks.

SpongeBob POV:
We woke up with the sun shining in our faces and birds singing. I turn to Squidward, "good morning, handsome. I had fun last night after you almost died."

"Me too. I'm glad I got to wake up next to you." He whispers because he's still waking up.

"I was thinking....." I start off, but quickly change my mind, "never mind."

"No, no, tell me. I want to know what your thinking." He tells me.

"I was just thinking that after last night that I don't think that I want to live without you, so I thought that you know.....you and I, could you know...."

He cuts me off before I can finish talking and says, "yes. I will marry you. I can't imagine anyone else that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you, SpongeBob, so much."

We both start tearing up at the thought of spending the rest of our lives together. I whisper to him, "I love you more."

"I love you most." He whispers back.

[At the wedding a few weeks later]

Squidward POV:
Wedding officiant proclaims "Do you Mr. Squidward tennis balls take the groom, SpongeBob SquarePants to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I answer him, slightly upset he got my name wrong, "yes, I do. For now and forever, until I die."

Wedding officiant asks, "and do you, SpongeBob SquarePants, take the other groom, Squidward Tortellini, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

SpongeBob replies, "I do. I can't imagine anyone else in front of me today."

Wedding officiant finishes the ceremony off with, "then I, and everyone else who has joined us here today, announce you a happy marriage to come."

After that we embrace each other, while our guests cheer us on. When we finish embracing, we hurry out of the chapel, make love in a nearby broom closet and head home after the party.

"That was fun." I tell him as I change out of my tux into my iconic brown shirt.

"It was." He pauses for a minute before saying, "maybe we should adopt."

I look at him, "how many?"

He resonds, "I think 2 or 3 is good."

So that's what we did. We adopted 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. We offered Squillium and Sandy to be the godparents and the happily accepted. We also moved out of bikini bottom and to shell city. We couldn't be happier.

~The end~