CHAPTER 8

Flashback ends, back to present.

After the late visit or sort of plan to get rid of Agnor, the blonde and the blue hair mage left the small ware house, it was not going as well the way they planned, after the Extended wizard explained and told the whole story of how he become eternity, Lucy and Juvia were lost for words.

He finished explaining how he met Zeref to work together to made demons and massive magics, but at that time Agnor was just a boy, he never wanted to be like this but when the two seen sorrow in his eyes, they can't help but to feel empathy.

There's probably a chance that they can finish this whole thing with words, without a fight or a war.

But the problem is, Lucy's curse is still existed and she won't sit back to let it happened, of course the death fate of Natsu and Gray also.

The celestial mage and the water mage walk slowly out of the forest and already on their way to their house, "Lucy..."

"It's just complicated Juvia, what should we do now...?"

"Juvia suggest we should need help from the others."

"But Juvia! Remember when the future of yourself said? If anyone knows, it will be getting worsen!"

"Juvia knows Lucy, but at least let Erza or Wendy know about this!"

"What are you guys referring to that I should know?"

A familiar voice startled the two and when they glance behind their back, there stood Erza with a questioning look, "Where have you two been? Your husbands were so worried about you guys."

"E-Erza!"

"And what's with those cloaks?" asked Titania suspiciously.

"Uh Erza what are you doing here?" asked Juvia.

"I just got back from the meeting with the councils, and your husbands asked me for help to look for you two."

Lucy and Juvia felt bad at the thought they made the pinkette and the raven mage worried, they fiddled their fingers nervously and trying to avoid Erza's stared.

"So? You better have right explanation why are you two doing here."

The two mages look at each other and sigh, "Erza, we need to tell you something very important."

***

Natsu woke up in the morning with a loud yawn, when he opened his eyes that her wife was not by his side he started to panic.

"LUCE?! LUCY?!?!"

He fell down from the bed and went out of the room, when he went to the living room and the little library she was nowhere to be found, then Natsu went to the kitchen, but he only saw his daughter pouring an orange juice.