CHAPTER 13

"Natsu..."

"Gray-sama..."

The two mutters, didn't expect the pinkette and the raven hair mage showed up just in time. Natsu and Gray put down their children slowly to the ground, "Papa..."

The fire dragon king slayer soften his gaze and ruffled his daughter's hair, "Thank Mavis I made it in time, go to Mama alright."

Nashi nodded quickly and run to Lucy, the blonde hugs her immediately and mumbled sorry that she couldn't save her. Storm who was too now behind Juvia, the fire and ice mage look back at the extended wizard who has already his smug expression look.

"How surprise, you heroes notice the tricked that I made." Agnor stated cockily.

"Agnor. I warned you not to get your business again with Fairy Tail." Natsu said, gritted his teeth.

"Who said I have business again with Fairy Tail? All I wanted now is Lucy Heartfilia, all of her."

The fire dragon king slayer attack Agnor without a warning with his fire dragon iron fists, Agnor blocked it slightly but it hit enough on his chest. He looked at him with a satisfied look, then to his right where Gray punch his side with his devil slayer mode.

Agnor smirks and made eye contact with Lucy, "I think you have something to tell your husband now, Lucy."

Lucy look at him suspiciously and push back Nashi to protect her, Natsu look at Agnor confuse and kept trying to attack him. Followed with Erza and Wendy who already steady to give them a hand.

The extended wizard glance at Juvia as well, "Oh wait, not only Lucy but the water mage also over there."

Gray snapped his head to him and yelled, "What do you mean you bastard?!" feeling anxious when Juvia was being mention as well.

"Well you two are curious right? Tell them." Agnor said, somehow commanding Lucy.

Lucy widens her eyes and just understand at what Agnor meant, she looks at Juvia who were already staring at her too. "I don't know what you're talking about, Agnor."

"Oh is that so?" He replied calmly, then he sent a death glare, soon Lucy felt a really huge pain in her chests.

"AGH!" Lucy screams, crouched down to the ground.

"LUCY!!!"

"MAMA!!!"

All the rest of the guild members went to Lucy worried, Nashi kept hugging her mother arms in tears, "Mama!"

"AGNOR WHAT DID YOU DO?!" asked Natsu now in raged.

"DON'T HURT HER!!"