CHAPTER 12

6 hours ago

The S class wizards hurried to the town when there were many commotions around, Laxus grab one of a dude who runs furiously. "Oi, what's going on?!"

He gulped in fear, "T-The black wizard!"

"Natsu, Gray, Jellal! Go after the black wizard, we will evacuate the citizens to safety!" Gajeel demands.

The three nods and run forward, Natsu sniff around and found a familiar smell. "This way!"

Jellal and Gray followed close behind and continues running, after a minute of chasing the scent the fire dragon king slayer stop when he spots a figure floating in the air with a black cloak.

"Is that him Natsu?" Gray asked.

"Yeah it must be him! The scent is familiar!"

Jellal let out his both hands and chanted his magic spell, "Grand Chariot!"

Thousand stars and galaxies falls down from the sky and it hit enough the black wizard, he screams in pain and fell down to the ground. "Let's go!"

The three immediately approached where the black wizard fell and found him lying on the ground injured, Gray who just remembered snap his head towards the pinkette, "Wait how can't he blocked Jellal's magic? He only cannot stop Lucy's celestial magic right?"

Natsu widened his eyes, he crouched down to the grown and grab the black wizard by the collar, "Agnor!"

He winches in pain and coughed, Natsu impatiently remove the cloaks to see his face. The three widened their eyes shocked that it was not Agnor, but it was someone else. The unknown person opened his eyes slowly, "W-Where am I...?"

"Oi who are you?! Where's Agnor?!" asked Natsu, shaking the unknown person abruptly.

"Calm down Natsu!" Gray stated and went to his side, "You, you didn't remember of what you had done?"

"N-No! Please don't kill me!" he begged and started to cries.

"It's obvious he's telling the truth." Jellal said.

"What's the meaning of this?! You said Agnor showed up Jellal!" Natsu asked confused.

"He was but I was not expected someone else showed up as the black wizard!"

"I am not the black wizard I swear! All I remember was a stranger with black cape attacked me yesterday!" the person explained.

"Did someone control you?"

"I don't know! Maybe it was but I'm just an ordinary wizard here!" he started to cries more.