CHAPTER 32

"Flame Brain stop!" Gray kept yelling with his feet running to chase after the pinkette who tries to get away.

For Mavis sake, Natsu was like being a little brat again. Gray was unsure why the fire dragon king slayer had to run away like that, that's the very first time that the raven mage saw his long best friend-rival acting like a loser.

"NATSU! I TOLD YOU TO STOP GOD DAMN IT!" he's getting irritated as he widens his eyes when the salmon hair suddenly changed into his dragon form and flew higher to the sky, making Gray more difficult to halt him.

"Tch!" Gray then activate his devil slayer mode, and made his ice make into an arrow. "Don't make me to stop you with force, Natsu!"

"Ice Demon: Zero's Destruction Bow!"

As Gray prediction, Natsu automatically look back and held the attack with his dragon wings, but it made him enough hurt so the pinkette are back into his original form. "NATSUUU!!!!"

Gray yelled as Natsu on the other hand, only looking at his long best friend with a surprise look. He let himself fall from the sky then went down hard to the ground, causing a little bit of explosion.

The ice mage heaved a breath as he looks at Natsu in disbelieve, while the salmon hair only look down, hiding his face from Gray.

"THE HELL NATSU?!" Gray started to yelled mad again.

"What in the world are you doing?! Running away? You know it's the coward thing to do and you hate that the most!" continued Gray, throwing all his tantrums for the past years, especially when the pinkette ended up leaving Nashi alone.

"Look at me Natsu! Where's the result of your whole training for the past five hears huh?! You said you will be back being stronger to protect Nashi, then where's your goal in it?! You just ran away not facing her?!"

Natsu, still sat down looking lifeless, he accepts all of those words what Gray said.

"Don't be selfish Flame Brain! You think it's only you who felt the pain after losing Lucy?!"

That statement, made Natsu snapped a bit.

"Look the others! We all felt the same way! Especially your daughter—"

"SHUT UP GRAY! SHUT UP!"

Gray stopped when the pinkette finally spoke up, "You don't understand! Really Gray?! Everyone felt the same way? Huh? How can you guys acted like all okay when Lucy was gone, I was in a terrible miserable that I've been keeping for years!"

"Were not okay as well Natsu! Lucy is our precious friend, you just have to believe in us that it's going to be okay for once, well the truth is you just never look back at us, Natsu! You always cut us off and went on your own!" Gray defends back.

"MAYBE FOR YOU GUYS, LUCY IS ONLY A FRIEND BUT FOR ME, SHE'S MY EVERYTHING, GRAY!!!"