The rescue

First Name: Rebel

Last Name: unknown 

Gender:F

Age: 24

Parents: unknown 

Sister: Letty (deceased)

Eye color: white blue

Marks on face: scar running down right down through eyes

Tattoos: one on the write wrist that say Letty and a flower tattoo going up neck.

Hair: top raven black bottom Snow White 

Piercings: nose, lip, and ears.

Last know location: Captured by Mercenary Kiet with Ramsey

Reasons for kidnap: great spy and racer useful for upcoming projects.

Skills: racing, swimming, fighting, dancing, singing, 5 years of gymnastics, 5 years of football (soccer), pick pocket, hacker, spy, and 3 years of track.

~3rd Person~ 

"Come on Roman this was your idea," Brian says laughing through the walkie-talkies. 

"Nah its fine you know me and the pilot will just circle around  and look fro a place to land..." Roman says. Everyone starts laughing. 

"Tej," Letty says.

"On it," Tej sat picking up the remote that is connected to Roman's parachute and pressed the button. The parachute goes off in the plane send the car backwards making Roman scream trying to press his breaks to stop himself from moving. Well that definitely didn't work so he goes flying  backward in the air. 

"No I wasn't meant ti fly get me out of here," he screams while everyone else is still laughing.

"Okay when we get 50 feet from the ground release your chute," Dom says getting everyone's attention back to the task at hand. When they got 50 ft from the air they all release themselves...except Roman who was stuck in the sky flouting around.

They get on the ground and Brain ditches his car and jumped into the bus were the girls are

~Rebel's POV~

I'm sitting in this cell with a girl with curly hair who is sobbing in this bag. I'm playing with the handcuffs they put on me. Luckily they didn't put a bag on my head like sobbing sally over here. Someone hits the medal of the cell and i flinch.

"Shut up girl," he says to sobbing sally. When suddenly the door flies open of the back of the bus. And a young handsome man come in fighting these guys and leaving them unconscious. He open the door and i looked up at him. He looks at me and then sobbing sally. He pull me up by my arm and takes the bag off of Ramsey's head and she starts screaming. I move passed the man and show her my hands she see the tattoo that says Letty and she realizes its me. She calms down and get up. The man looks at me with one eyebrow raised.  He turns and lead us through the open back of the bus. 

"Okay now you guys are doing to have to jump," he yells

"Okay now you guys are doing to have to jump," he yells. My eyes get wide while Ramsey is yelling no. "If you guys want to live you have to jump," he says he looks at me and i put my hands up to show him my handcuffs. "Ohh yea i need to take those off," he say while looking for the keys. He unlocks my handcuffs.i see the guy in the black car motioning to jump so i turn around to get a running start and jump out of the bus while Ramsey is yelling. I land on the car right on my stomach i wince in pain and grab the guys arm and he pulls me into the car i land in the front seat and i climb into the backseat so Ramsey has a seat. The guy that help us escape gets Ramsey to jump. The car goes  side to side because people are still shooting at us. She finally gets in the front seat and he hands her a helmet, she looks at him confused and then i realized what he is going to do.

"Ramsey just put it on," i said to her and she looks at me scared i just nodded my head. The next thing i know we are flying of a cliff and get stuck surrounded by cars the only way out is the cliff. He makes a bunch of smoke and then goes down the hill when we flipped 10 times until i hit my head on something hard and then i see the darkness.

~Letty's POV~

I look at the unconscious girls one with a curly hair and the other one with two color mid back long wavy hair. I keep looking at the girl that is named Rebel. I keep looking at her and i started remember her. I gasp and everyone looks at me. 

" S-she is my sister," i said they all looked shocked or confused.

"So you know her then maybe you can get me a date with her," Roman says  smiling and Han smacks him up the head. "OW."

"Haha you really think she would date you and I'm pretty sure O'Connor got dibs," i said laughing. And Brain started smiling.

"Wait why are they unconscious?" Mia asked.

"Oh well Ramsey fainted out of fear and Rebel got knocked out when rolling down the hill," Dom says. I start to see Ramsey waking up. 

"Hello kitty is a wake," i said.

"Where are we, who are you and where is my shoe?" She asked look at her feet.

~Rebel POV~

I groaned and heard Ramsey asking some question.

"...where is my shoe?" She asked.

"We had to jump out of a bus, them drive off of a hill, and the first fucking thing you asked is where is your shoe," i said keeping my eyes closed and i hear laughing.

"Rebel," i hear a female voice say and she sound a lot like my sister. I opened my eyes and they widen.

"Letty...how they told me you were dead," i said.

"It's a long story," she told me smiling and gave me a hug which i pushed her off of me not liking being touched. She puts her hand up and i flinch. She notices and looks worried. Well that left Ramsey enough time to find us away out. I looked at her and she nodded to the lake. I get up and looked at my sister she walks closer so her face is only inches away from mine.

"What happened to you?" She asked running a finger down the scar on my face. I flinch back.

"The world happen to me," i said. Ramsey whistle telling me the cue to go. I smiled at my sister and turned around and ran.

 I smiled at my sister and turned around and ran