Mr. Nobody

I wake up with a massive headache.

"Ugh i hate being knocked out," i said opening my eyes and see that I'm laying my head on Brian's shoulder. I lift my head and see that Ramsey and i are sitting at a table with the rest of the group there. I see that we are handcuffed. I started to pick the lock. Brian who is sitting next to me puts one of his hands on my mine, i looked away from the wall and looked at him. He looks at me questionably. I just push his hand of mine and his hand fell on my thigh but I didn't care i just wanted to get out of these handcuffs. 

"Aww Mr.Nobody i really missed you," i said sarcastically. Still playing with the cuffs.

"Is that anyway to greet your favorite nobody?" He say looking at me confused.

"It would be lovely if we didn't have handcuffs on," Ramsey say pulling up her hands to show him them. I finally got mine off and threw them on the table. I grab Brian's hand that i still on my leg and put it on his leg. 

"Did you guys put handcuffs on them?" He looks at the group. They all shake their head and Letty pointed at one of the officers in the room. He only shrugged. I picked the lock on Ramsey's cuffs and through them at the officer. 

"Okay since Rebellious got the cuffs off we have a new mission," Nobody says my real name. "You need to get the god's eye which Ramsey should have," everyone turns to look at her.

"I hide it with a friend in Abu Dhabi," she says. I get up and started to walk out the room.

"Where are you going?" Shaw asked.

"I refuse to go to Abu Dhabi it is boiling there," i said walking into the hall.

"You are going Rebel everyone is," Nobody says.

"Who is going to make me," i asked.

"He is," Letty pointed to Brian who looks confused. "Because you guys are going to have to race. If you win Rebel you don't have to go and if Brian wins you have to listen to him the whole trip." She holds out her hand and i shake it. She hands me some new clothes. We walked to the cars we will be racing.