Couple?

We get to the other tower and people are screaming because the floor we happened to crash into was a museum.

"Find the device Rebel," Dom calls out at he dodges people. Brian and i looked everywhere and found nothing. Then i see a faint blue glow from from the space between the gearshift. 

"Brian what color is the god's eye," i asked him.

"Blue why?" He says looking at me confused. I punch the space where i see the glowing. The glass bites into my skin but i ignore a pull the device out.

"Got it," i said.

"Great because we have to leave this tower," he said and i put my face into Brian's neck again trying not to get blood on him. We get to the next tower that is empty.

"Shit Brian the brake is broken," Dom calls out, "throw Rebel out of the car." Damn my sisters boyfriend don't like me. Brian opens the door and through me. I hit the floor and roll i winced in pain. I see Brian and Dom jump out of the car. I get up and wobble a little because one of my heels broke. Brian and Dom walk over to the hole in the building watching the car fall down. I walk over to them leaning on Brain because i cant stand up straight. We walk towards the elevator. 

"So..." Brian starts.

"You both owe me a new pair of heels," i said glaring at them, i threw gods eye at Dom. That great I have a broken heel and a bloody hand. 

~time skip~

We get back to the others which was at a car garage. 

"So i get you into a exclusive party and you go through two towers with the multi million dollar car," Safar yells at us.

"Actually three towers," Brian says smiling.

"Oh sorry two towers disrespect three towers honor," Safar says. Mia and I started to laugh but cover it with my hand and she coughed. Roman throws a water bottle at us it hits me straight in the forehead. 

"Ow," i said while going to sit with Brian on the couch while everyone else was talking. I rub the place the bottle hit me. Brian put a finger under my chin and lifted my head to face him. He moves his hand and puts it on my cheek and uses his other hand to run his thumb over the place that hurts on my forehead I winced. He leans down and kisses my forehead. I looked at him confused and he smiles.

"Better," he whispered looking into my eyes

"Better," he whispered looking into my eyes. I just nodded my head not moving my eyes away from him. I feel a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Han and Dom smiling brightly while everyone else was still having their own conversations. He leans down to whispered to us so no one would hear our conversations.

"I saw that Rebel like Brian, Brian like Rebel," Han say laughing while Brian smile get wider.

"I'm am this close to punching you both," i said and the guys just laughed.

"Come on just be a couple at this point," Han says still smiling.

"Okay sure what do you say O'Connor?" I said being a 100% serious. Brian looks at me shocked, Han looks at me amused, and Dom smirks at Brian. 

~to be continued~