"To death and back..."

"The guys were attacked," Letty say as she reads a text from her phone. I feel the color drain from my face. "Nobody was shot, the team is dead, Dom and Brian are un scratched, but its pretty bad," she says and our mood dropped from there. "Come one we need to get ready for a fight," she says leaving and coming back with some clothes. "The guys will meet us there in their cars," i grabbed some random clothes and go to the bathroom to change.

 "The guys will meet us there in their cars," i grabbed some random clothes and go to the bathroom to change

I walked out to see the other girls ready to go. Letty hands me a key to a car but before i could ask what it is for she walks away. I followed her to the lobby where everyone is waiting.  

"For this task we are going to need or best race," she says nodding at me which makes more sense about the key. "And our best hacker together we are a team," she says and we nod going outside and i see the beautiful car she is gave me.  

Ramsey gets in my car feeling more comfortable with my crazy driving

Ramsey gets in my car feeling more comfortable with my crazy driving. We pulled up and i speed off. We stayed in a straight line formation Han in the lead me right behind him etc. I got bored of Han's slow ass driving and i speed up changed lanes and went right in front of him some of the other members of our group had the same idea and passed them. 

~time skip~

After hours of driving we finally made it to LA where my live started. We all separated Ramsey getting into Mia's car. We decide to meet at the place of Letty's death that views all over downtown. I was just going to drive around to see what i have missed in the last couple of years. I got a text from Brian telling me to meet him at parking garage. I drives there to see him getting read by putting a bullet prove vest on. I quickly climbed out and sprinted over to him and squished him into a hug. He turns around and looks at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and i kissed him passionately. He pull away and strokes my check. He hands me some guns and i looked at him confused.

"What's this for?" I asked holding the gun.

"Just in case I don't want anything to happen to you," he said turning around getting a thigh holster. He gets on his knees a slides it up my leg. He takes the gun from my hand and puts it in place. He gets back up to his full height which makes me feel short compared to him. He wraps his arms around me. "Don't get hurt," he mumbles into my hair.