When I see you again

It's been a couple of weeks since the whole Dom almost died thing and a lot of crazy shit happened i told everyone the true of my past and my demons. Mia and Ramsey are engaged. Dom and Letty are getting their vows renewed. And we plan to go to the beach today Brian says he has a surprise. I get really to go noticing the house I completely empty no ones in sight. I don't think anything of it and go to the car and speed off the beach. If you know me long enough you know i don't do slow. I live my life a miles per minutes. Speed i all i know and Brian excepts me fro that and that's why i love him. 

I arrived at the beach and parked in the spot next to Brian's car. I climbing and walked past all these rose petals on the sand. I see Brian at the very end of the trail. I walked towards him and looked at him confused.

"I know we have been together for a short amount of time but i love you everything about you amazes me and i have to do this. I want you to be mine and i want to be yours. So..." he says getting down on one knee popping out a ring "will you marry?" He asked looking at me with hopeful eyes. My voice suddenly disappears and I feel eyes gloss over. I nodded my head and my voice return to me.

"Yes yes," i said while Brian gets up and kiss me hugging me. He picks me up and spins me around. "Love you," i said as i rest my forehead on his. He pulls back a slips the ring on my left ring finger.

 He pulls back a slips the ring on my left ring finger

He smiles brightly at me.

"Omg my baby sister is getting married," Letty yells hugging me while the rest of the girls follow her leads. 

~time skip~

Brian walked on the beach with me hand in hand and i cant keep my smile off my face. We get close to the water and the ice cold water touch's me toes.  I just stand the with my hand in Brian's i sighed in peace. I quickly glanced at the rest of the group behind us and she them watching us. They pointed us to i turned away and leaned on Brian's shoulder. Brian glance back to them and i see him tense. I looked back and see Dom leaving. 

"Go," i said as i smiled at him. 

"Really?" He asked.

"Yea he is like your brother and i love you if you want go," i said and he smiled and sprints of after Dom. I laughed at his happiness. I walked over the group and sit with them talking about wedding plans.

~3rd person~

Dom stopped at a red light and see Brian stop right next to him.

"You really think you can leave without a good bye?" Brian asked.

"You belong here with Rebel as your wife," Dom says with a smile. Brain stays silent for a while.

"One more drive?" He asked and Dom just drives off after the lights changes giving Brian is answer.

~the end~

~the end~

(For now anyways)