Stay Fast

Brian and i finally break apart when it was time to leave. They shoved us all in the van that we used so we don't have to have so many cars out in the street. Brian and Han are in the front as the rest of us are shoved in the back. I'm sitting next to Letty and she wont stop looking at me.

"What is there something on my face," i whispered in her ear. 

"Yea earlier Brian was all over it," Letty whispered back laughed. I elbowed her and she laughed more will clutching her side. I just rolled my eyes at her. "Okay tell me this what do you like about him?" She asked seriously.

"Um he is hot, adorable, and knows how to race cars," i said playful "but in all seriousness he is a caring guy and he understands me," i said saying what i really like about him. She nods her head in approval. The van jerks forward making me slide into Ramsey and Letty squished me as Mia fell on her. "Ugh Letty get off of me your rib is poking my lung," i said.

"I would love to but Mia is asleep and on top of me," Letty says.

"Just both of you get off," Ramsey say irritated shoving my shoulder that make Letty stab me more.

"Dom get you sister off of us," i said stifling a groan. Dom pulls Mia towards him and Letty push's off of me to get up. "Ow," i said rubbing my side while get off of Ramsey.

"So what do you guys think of Han's driving?" Tej asked.

"Shitty," we all said at the same time.

"Hey you try driving this thing," Han said from the front and i laughed. We drove the rest of the way in silence. 

~time skip~

We finally got to a hotel we were going to stay at until we have to give god's eye to Nobody. I climb out and walked behind Letty into the lobby.

"Okay we have 7 room with one bed in each," the lady in the front desk says as Letty took the keys from her. 

"Okay i made the rooms partner or singles already so no complaints," Letty says. "Okay room 1. Roman, 2. Tej, 3.Mia and Ramsey, 4. Han and Gisele, 5. Brian and Rebel, 6. Me and Dom, 7. Hobbs," i tense one bed Brian and small room. Letty hands me the key card with a smirk. I take the key and see a big 5 on the back. I passed the card the Brian who showed up next to me, 

"Come let go to our room," Brian says put an arm around me leading me to our room. Brian opened the door and pulls me in. I didn't realize how tried i was until i couldn't move my legs.

"My legs hurt and I'm tried," I complained still standing in the front of the room as Brian looked around the room we have no bags because Letty has all of our clothes for some reason. He turns back to me chuckling which is beyond hot. He walks towards me and puts one arm under my knees and the other on my back a lifts me up. He throws me on the bed and i landed very ungracefully. I tumble right off the bed and Brian flops down on the bed and turns on the tv. I climb up. "Ow," i said. I shuffled towards Brian and cuddle into him.

I watch a little tv with him but i felt warm and comfortable so i fell asleep

~time skip~

I wake up the next morning to hear banging on the door. I groaned and tightened my arms around Brian. He chuckle and yells for whoever it is to come in. 

"Aww cute," Letty voice reaches my ears. I flipped her off and rolled off of Brian to get in a sitting position. "Brian you and Dom need to go give the device to Nobody the rest of us will stay here," she says and he nods and gets up and goes to the bathroom as he gets ready for the day as Letty winks at me and walks away. I grabbed my phone and started playing angry birds waiting for Brian to come out. The bathroom door opens and i throw my phone somewhere and climb up, my bare feet touch the cold floors when did i take of my shoes? I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and face lays on his back. He moves my arms and turns around hugging my back.

"Be save and stay fast," i said and he puts his index finger under my chin and pushes my head up a places a soft kiss to my lip as my eyes lashes flutter close. He rest his forehead on mine.

"Be nice and don't getting into fights," he says and i chuckle.

"You ripped me off," i said and he laughs. I pulled away and i see him smiling.

 I pulled away and i see him smiling

"O'Connor lets go," Dom says. Before he lets go i put my hand behind his neck and crashed our lips together before i pull back.

"Bye," i said as he pulled away from my arm and started to walk out the door.

"See you later love," he says leaving. After he leaves the girls come to my room and we started to gossip.