Mine

"So what do you say Brian," i said looking straight in his eyes while Han and Dom  are waiting for the answers.

"I-uh what?" He stutters out. I laugh at his confusion. 

"Come one man you only have to say yes and she is yours," Han says. Dom shakes his head still smirking. 

"Come on Brian its yes or no i don't have all day," i said trying to get him to answer anytime soon. Brain looks at Han and Dom then looks at me and smiles.

"Your on Rebel," Brian says. Han yelled and tackled me in a hug. While Dom keeps smirking. Everyone turns to look at us. I pushed Han off of me and he fall in a heap on the floor. I started to laugh.

"What happened?" Letty asked. Han finally gets up from the spot on the floor.

"These two are finally dating," he says pointing to me and Brian. I just chuckle and got up to change into something more comfortable.

 I just chuckle and got up to change into something more comfortable

I get back to the main room to be tackled in hugs. I started to freak out because of the amount of people hugging me i feel like I'm being attacked. I went stiff and everyone got off and smiling not noticing that i freaked out. 

"Yay my baby sis got a boyfriend," Letty says coming to stand next to me and puts her arm around me shoulders. I laughed at what she said. "If he hurts you i will hurt him in 30 ways," she whispers in my ear. My eyes widen and i turned to look at her and she nods her head. 

"Okay but i hurt him first," i said and she smiles.

"You are definitely my sister," she says back laughing.

"Okay everyone we are going to a party tonight to cool off," Dom says breakup everyone's conversation. We all nodded.

~time skip~

We got to a party on the beach and I broke up from the group and went straight to the bar. I got a soda because 1. The guy thought my ID was fake and 2. He said i looked to young to be 24. I sit on one of the stools at the dar and watch people come and go and i looked at all their styles. And i notice that most of the group went their separate way. I spot Brian talking to Han. A guy that was about 30-40ish slides up to the bar next to me and orders a scotch. 

"Hey whats a pretty young girl like you doing all alone at the bar," he asked getting closer to so i can smell his breathe he drunk. 

"Waiting for my boyfriend," i said try not to panic and hope that Brian notices and comes over. 

"Why wait I'm here i can be your boyfriend," he says getting even closer and try's to put his hand on my thigh. I feel a arm wrap around my shoulders and i stiffen and then I smell the familiar sent of Brian and i calm down and lean back into his chest. 

"Hey man hands off my girl," Brian says squeezing my shoulder. The man gets up and walks away grumbling. Brian turns me around in my chair and buried his head into my neck and starts kissing, nibbling, and leaving hickeys every place he touched. He kiss all the way up to my ear.

"Mine," he growls possessively into my ear.

"Yours," I whispered back running my hands through his hair. He starts to kiss my jaw and kisses the corner of my lip. He pulls away smirking and i still feel this soft lips on my neck and face. He move back a couple of inches. I jump off the stool and i get closer to Brian and lean up and pressed a soft kiss to his lip and pulled back biting my lip and turning around walking away well tried to walk away. He grabs my hand and pulled me back to him a he wrapped his arms around my waist and i put my arms around his neck and one of hands wander to his soft hair. 

"Hm you are sneaky aren't you," he said pulling me closer to closer so that our bodies are flushed together. I bite my lip while my tongue plays with my lip ring and looked up at his beautiful eyes. His hand goes up my back towards my hair and tangles his fingers into my mismatched hair. His other hand goes up to my face and with his thumb goes to my lip and pulls my lower lip from my teeth. 

"This is distracting," he says running his thumb over my lip ring and leans down and i meant him half way and crashed our lips together. He pulled my hair making me gasp and he takes that as an a chance and put his tongue  into my mouth. We fight for dominance and he wins and explores every inch of my mouth.

"Aww aren't they cute," i hear Letty says and Dom chuckle. I don't stop kissing Brian i just move my hand from his hair and flipped her off.

Idk what this is if anyone wants i can rewrite this.

~person 🖤