I Win

Ramsey and I jump into the freezing water of the lake and swam to the other side. We got out of the water and i turned around to look at my sister and her friends two of the guys jumped into the water to come after us. 

"Come on we have to go," Ramsey says.

"Wait they put a tracker on me," i take off my shirt where the tracker is one leaving me only in my bra, black jeans, and some sneakers they gave me at the bus. Ramsey hands me her sweater which is soaked but it better then just being in my bra. We started to run through the woods seeing the guys get closer to us. I feel something throw me on the ground. I landed face first in the ground. The guy that threw me down flips me over.

"Can you get off?" I said groaning in pain i think i have a broken rib

"Why you cant handle a man on top of you?" The other guy asked holding Ramsey's arm. I laugh and then groaned in pain again.

"No i have bruise like everywhere so I'm in pain asshole," i said

"No i have bruise like everywhere so I'm in pain asshole," i said. The guy on top of me gets up and pulls me up with him. I wiped the dirt of me. 

"Who are you people anyway?" I asked.

"Han," the guys holding Ramsey says.

"I'm Brian," the other guy says grabbing onto my arm pulling me back to the lake. I see the rest of the group just standing at the doc. 

"Well you going to let me go Brian because i caught swim like this," i said look at him.

"No how do i know you wont escape?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Okay i will make you a deal. We race to the doc the first one to Letty wins. If i win i do anything i want and if you win well that's up to you," i said.

"Okay if i win you do anything i say," he say.

"Deal," i said with a smirk and ran into the water and started swimming. I hear Han laughing because I'm beating Brian. I get out of the water and started sprinting to to Letty. I hear Brian behind me. I get to Letty and tap her shoulder. Brian finally gets to us.

"I win," i said breathing heavily. 

"Win what oh and by the way I'm Mia," she said.

"Hi. Okay so the deal was if i win i do whatever i want. If Brian wins i do whatever he wants," i said. 

"WTF O'Connor you could have got a me a date with her. Hey beautiful I'm Roman," he say with a big smile.

"Mhm your not my type," i said with a smile. His smile drops.

"Okay whatever that was I'm Tej, that's Giselle,  Hobbs and the last guy is Dom," he says pointing to said person. I feel something sharp hit the back of my neck. My eyes roll to the back of my head and i feel myself falling.