Prologue.

Antonella was grieving her father's death. Unable to move her hands from rubbing her tears eyes until they were red, her lips were trembling as her mouth let out silent wails. Her body was sweating causing her red hair to stick to her body, forming intricate patterns on her shoulders. Her pillow was damp from her tears, from days of crying; there wasn't a single day she let a tear slip as she missed her father.

She had spent countless nights looking outside of her window, wishing that a shooting star would pass and she could make a wish: for her father to wake her up and tell her to 'cheer up Nellie-Nut'. Even with her fear of the dark, the unknown, and the ungodly creatures that crawled in the moonlight, she left her window opened as she begged to the stars, that Merlin, Rowena Ravenclaw and even the lonely death to bring back her father, but atlas no such thing ever happened and she would grow tired and fall into a sleepless nights; believing that dreams don't come true.

Her mother was in a state of shock, walking around the house as if she was a zombie, leaving her daughter to grieve by herself. If robots swept the cobbled walkways of Diagon Alley, then her mother was just that, she would wake up early and come home late - hardly eating and talking. Antonella knew, that the only humane aspect left of her mother was how quickly she lost weight, she was nothing but sticks and bones.

Her brother, Florence, was the strongest. He did not weep, he did not stop; if her mother was the robot, then he was the rain. He never stopped moving. He continued the legacy of her fathers' pride and joy, his ice-cream parlour. Florence used her fathers death to fill their family vaults with gold they had never seen. The memory of her father was remembered in the ice cream flavours he created, a time where Antonella would sit on the kitchen bench and try his world renowned Butterbeer and Lamington ice cream. Florence grieved by ensuring his fathers death was not in vain, by being happy. Something Antonella could never do.

Will never do.

Rated PG-13: Violence and some strong language

Ⓒ 2021. All rights reserved. All content (except original plot lines and characters) is the property of J.K Rowling and the Wizarding World.

Okay so this is an alternate universe- MEANING that the canon universe WILL change. Thanks :)