Chapter 19

Neither girls folding their clothes, they quickly shoved their trunks filled with some of their favourite dresses, skirts and pants; Asterin decided her entire closest had to come home. Of course that resulted in Antonella having to stash some of it in her trunk, Asterin cheekily saying, 'she has no choice but to come over during the holidays now.'

Since their fight, Elizabeth and Antonella weren't in the same room. If Antonella was upstairs where their beds were, Elizabeth remained in the shared common room for the five girls. She seemed to enjoy the passing hours more, unworried by Elizabeth's looming insults and her friends harassment.

Instead, she enjoyed giggling to Asterin as she begun changing her bet for when Matilda and Dalton will kiss away their hatred. 

Asterin threw one of her pleated pants towards Antonella as she spoke loudly, "I'm saying New Years eve at the absolute latest."

Cackling, as she scrunched up the pants and squeezed into one of her shoes. Antonella was struggling as much as Asterin, wanting to bring home all her shoes and come back with different ones. 

"That gives them like two days at Hogwarts to get it up," Antonella giggled, as she started pressing down on the clothes, trying to now make room for her favourite book, falling angels.

Winking, Asterin lifted her head up tall as she spoke, "They will probably fuck over the Christmas holidays."

Antonella was visibly shaking from laughter, "Would it be hate or revenge sex?"

She could tell that Asterin was biting back a smile, as the corners of her lips raised. the words flowing from her mouth as silk glides along silk, "I bet three gallons that they bring up the founders during sex."

Covering her eyes with her fingers, Antonella begun giggling non-stop as her ears grew as red as her hair, "That's so crude!", she laughed more. 

Both girls were giggling helplessly on the floor as they both imagined their best friend and Dalton getting it up and talking about the founders. The thought was highly disturbing, but just as entertaining. With both girls struggling to breath from their laughing fit, they were both red in the face once Erika stormed up the stairs.

"Hurry up!", Erika yelled, "You're going to miss the carriages!"

Panic filled their eyes, both not nearly close to finishing packing their bags. Antonella decided it was necessary to part with some of her shoes, and Asterin started pulling out random clothing as well. Asterin was in charge of pressing the small red bell, a contrast in a room of blue and purple, to alert the house elves that their trunks were ready to be transported to the train.

Whilst Asterin was moving the trunks to the dedicated spot, Antonella quickly tidied up the room, knowing Professor Flickwick would lecture them profoundly if they came back and they left their dorm a mess. 

Erika's shrill scream echoed through the stairs and around their room, both girls covering their ears as they grabbed their wand and ran down the stairs. Both dressed in grey pleated pants, a navy blue sweater and black scarf, they stood out against the other Ravenclaws, who were wearing pinks and purples and reds.

Linking arms, Asterin and Antonella followed behind Elsie, Erika and Taylor, as they made their way out of the Ravenclaw Tower, and join the flood of students in the corridor as they all made their way past the Great Hall, and through the big archway's and down the cobbled steps.

Asterin leaned over to Antonella's ears, "Have you seen Matilda yet?"

Shaking her head, she watched Asterin point towards a group of Gryffindors. Her mouth was left hanging as she watched Matilda interact with them, civilly.