Let me love you: until you learn to love yourself

The members of the super squad were currently all sitting in music class. They go to a school for the supernatural, but Alaric insist on having some form of muggle normalcy. Besides, it's their favorite class so no one is complaining.

"So class, did everyone prepare a song for today" ask Mrs. Lopez-Pierce.

They all nod their heads yes.

"Okay, then who would like to go first?"

Lizzie ends up going first, singing 'like my mother does' by Lauren Alaina. The task was to pick a song that sent a message to someone. She decided to sing a song for her mom, Caroline.

Mg sung 'baby' by Justin Bieber. Shocker, it was for Lizzie. Surprisingly Lizzie got up and kissed Mg after he finished singing. Guess she realized what was right in front of her.

Now it was Hope's turn. Hope and Josie had recently started dating, but Hope could sense that Josie was unsure about their relationship. Not because she didn't love or trust Hope, but because she'd been hurt badly in the past and didn't see how Hope could love her. Especially when she couldn't love herself. So Hope decided to dedicate her song to Josie.

"I'm going to be singing let me love you by Ne-yo, but the acoustic version."

"Okay go for it Hope" said Mrs. Lopez-Pierce.

(Play the song at the top)

"Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel
Had no example of a love that was even remotely real..."

"I can see the pain behind your eyes it's been there for quite a while..."

"Let me love you and I will love you until you learn to love yourself..."

The class erupted into cheers and half of them had tears in their eyes. Josie just sat there quietly, tears streaming down her face. She knew the song was for her and it made her overjoyed that Hope would do something like this for her. The lyrics didn't go over her head either, she had known that Hope loved her, but now she knew that she wouldn't walk away because Josie was a little broken.

"That was amazing Hope. If you don't mind me asking, who was that for?" Asked Mrs. Lopez-Pierce.

Santana knew the song was for Josie, she might be a teacher, but she still had eyes. Anyone within ten feet of the pair could see the love radiating off them. She also knew about Josie's past relationship with Penelope and how it ended, the whole school did. Hope was there for her best friend through it all and a month ago they finally started dating. This made Santana Happy because while she'd never say it out loud, Hope and Josie were her favorite students and she was rooting for them. Seeing Hope be vulnerable in front of the entire class made her proud. It was no secret that Hope Mikaelson wasn't the best when it came to expressing her emotions.

"Uh J-Josie it was for Josie" Hope stuttered, now feeling slightly self conscious.

Josie can see Hope's nervous eyes on her and she looks up from the floor. The moment their eyes connect Josie lets out a tear filled giggle and walks up to Hope, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend.

"Thank you" Josie said into Hope's neck.

Hope pulls away slightly from the hug and looks at Josie, wanting her to see the seriousness in her eyes.

"You have nothing to thank me for Jo, but you're welcome. And I meant everything the song says. I know you're still healing and if you'll let me, I'll love you til you learn how to do it yourself and as long as you'll have me. You're my always and forever Jo."

"I love you Hope"

"I love you too Jo, Always"