Wish you were gay

Hey y'all so I'm back with another song fic. Got inspired reading a different story actually and had to get my idea out. Enjoy!!

Josie's POV
Ugh I can't take this anymore. Josie thinks to herself. Ever since she came back to the school her friendship with Hope has improved a lot. Especially after that weird drug induced trip her, Hope and Lizzie all took together. The trio is back and better than ever.

After they got back from the 'cult' as Hope called it, Finch broke up with her. Claiming that she wasn't paying any attention to her. That it was like she didn't even care about their relationship. Josie wanted to argue that she did, but she couldn't.

Deep down Josie knew it wasn't going to work with Finch and she knew exactly why. Finch wasn't Hope. As hard as she tried, she couldn't fight her feelings for Hope anymore. It's been a month since then and Hope and Lizzie were at her side whenever she needed them. She wants to tell Hope how she feels, truly, there's just one small problem. Hope is straight. Her and Landon have been broken up since she found out he lied to her about being back and let her date the fake version of him that Cleo made. Of course Jo and Liz were there for her, Lizzie even going as far as threatening Landon with physical violence for hurting Hope... AGAIN. Hope just told Lizzie to drop it and that he wasn't worth it.

Josie was so deep in thought that she didn't hear the door open.

"Hey Jo everything okay?"

"Huh oh-um yeah, yes I'm fine Liz."

"Jo I know you're lying, you have so many thoughts stressing you out in your head that it's giving me a headache."

"Damn it, stupid twin bond." Josie mutters under her breath, but Lizzie still heard her.

"Seriously jo, what's going on? Is this about Hope?"

The shocked look on Josie's face is priceless.

"What?!? No why would it be about Hope?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe because of the fact that you're helplessly in love with her." Lizzie says sounding more like a statement then a question.

Josie opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out. Instead she drops her head in her hands and sighs.

"What am I supposed to do? I broke the number one rule. I fell in love with my straight best friend."

At Josie's statement Lizzie starts laughing her head off. She tries to contain herself really, but she can't help it. Her sister is so damn dense sometimes.

"How is that funny?"

"Y-you think that Hope as in Hope Andrea Mikaelson is straight?"

"Umm yes?"

"Jo, Hope is about as straight as Hayley Kiyoko."

"Okay two things. First, how do you know who Hayley Kiyoko is and second, what do you mean Hope's not straight? She's only ever dated guys."

"How I know who lesbian Jesus is isn't the point right now. And Jo, you're literally pansexual. Did it ever cross your mind that Hope could be pansexual or bisexual?"

"Uhh no, no not really." Jo says rubbing the back of her neck. Why hadn't she thought of that. She wants to believe Lizzie, but something is holding her back.

"I can see that you don't believe me Jo, and knowing you, you won't unless you hear it from Hope. So just go tell her how you feel. I'm tired of watching you two pine after each other."

"Lizzie, as much as I want it to be true, Hope doesn't like girls. Even if she did, she wouldn't feel the same about me."

"Wanna bet? I bet you $20 that Hope not only likes girls, but likes you."