Chapter 4-

Since the show started at 5:40, we we needed to head to the arena after lunch. I had to take a look at outfits and just observe today. Ill be doing the real work on Monday.

I opened rhe door and got out the car. I took Avery out of her carrier and left the carrier inside the car. Nobody's trying to walk around holding that crap. I set Avery on the ground and and she walked to the door. Seth swooped her up from behind and she giggled. He set her on his shoulders and she grabbed onto his head for dear life.

"If you drop my baby, so help me I will.." I trailed off seeing how happy Ava was. I reached up and poked her cheeks. She laughed so hard drool started dribbling down her chin.

Dean was on the phone and walkng a head of us. As we got inside it was calm but there were superstars walking around here and there rolling in their suitcases. The show was to start in 30 minutes and Roman and the Authority were to start off the show.

Even though The Shield was broken up, they like rooming together and hanging out, though Roman and Seth's Charecters on TV hate eachother.

"Alright." Dean said hanging up the phone he turned to us. "So you want us to take you to Sandra?" Dean asked. I shrugged.

Seth sighed. "I dont think your really going to be doing much work here. Sandra gets through all the outfits. Your probably just going to be taking measurements all day and handing her your ideas." Seth explained. I frowned and crossed my arms.

I felt uncomfortable. I actually wanted to do something more like make the outfits.

"Atleast you get to be around us all the time." Dean tried cheering me up. I roled my eyes but bit my lip.

"Doesnt matter. I get to atleast add my ideas right?" I tried being positive but lets be honest, if thats all im going to be doing, imagine how much they will be paying me. I sighed as Seth removed Avery from his shoulders . She layed her head on his shoulder.

There was slience for a bit. But I reuse to let someone pity me.

"What the hell are you guys just standing there for?" I snapped, a little to harshly but who cares? Thats just me.

"You guys can stay in my locker room, my match isnt till later." Dean offered.

"Sounds great to me." I muttered. Seth handed Avery to me and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"Ill talk to you later beautiful." Seth said to me. It sent chills down my spine. He gave me a short but meaningful hug. I wanted to smile but I couldn't. I stood there shocked but excited. I havent been called beautiful by a man in a longtime, let alone Seth Rollins.

"Yeah. Later." I managed to breath out. He smiled and walked away. I collected my self and turned around to face Dean. He had his favorite crooked smile on his face. I wiped my smile clean off my face and stood there serious.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Hmph." Dean didnt reply. He took Avery from my arms. I laughed and pushed his head making him laugh.

~
Roman hopped over the barricade. He walked up the steel steps and picked up a microphone. He looked mad.

The authority stood their ground on the canvas. Seth,Show,Jey and Jey security, Kane, and Tripple H along with Stephanie

Roman recieved a mixture of boos and cheers. He paced around angry.

"You guys want to snatch up my opportunity dont you?" Roman asked.

"First you put me in a mtch with Danial Bryan against kane and Show? As if that wasnt enough, you put us in a two on five handy cap match. We won the matches So what the hell do you want from me. Seth. Last I checked, you lost against Bryan so thus doesnt involve you." Roman asked furiously.