Chapter 17

Couple days later.

I hung all of the suits for the superstars. Wrestlemania week is almost done and I am so Happy. It's the best WWE time, but it's also our busiest time. Sandra worked on some new designs for after wrestlemania, which was in less than two days. Every diva or superstar had meet and greets, interviews, signings all this week. I can see why they needed a new costume designer. How can poor Sandra do all of this alone.

The most important thing to me during this time is The Hall Of Fame, which takes place tonight. I was very excited, but also very nervous. As you know, The Samoans really fill up the place. Mr&Mrs. Fatu and Mr.&Mrs. Anoa'I are the last people I want to see, and what makes it worse is that Rikishi was inducted into the Hall Of Fame

"Alright Sandra. Im done." I announced. Avery looked up at me and smiled.

"You're happy now that I'm done working aren't you?" I asked. She put her toys down and stood up to walk over to me.

"Thank you sweetie I'll see you tonight." Sandra said. I smiled and cleaned up my station. "Yes, and I will be looking beautiful." I bragged. Sandra laughed.

"Can't wait." She said.

"Hey do you mind if I get Joe and Dean's suit? They asked me to get it for them." I asked grabbing my bag.

"Yeah," Sandra replied. Each suit was placed neatly into clothes bags and put on hangers. I looked for the ones with Roman and Dean's names on them. Roman's was a midnight blue suit designed by Kenneth Cole, while Dean's stood out as Pearl gray designed by Paul Fredrick.

I was amazed because everyone spent so much on their suits just for this one night. The Hall Of Fame really is great.

I had concvinced Dean to take Eva as his date, I mean she does have a crush on him. If their happy and so is everyone else, then so am I.

I grabbed both hangers in one hand and motioned for Avery to come over. I carried her with my free arm and said my goodbyes to Sandra before heading out.

The hotel was just one block from Levi Stadium, so the walk was easy.

Inside the hotel, I ditched the elevator and hurried up the stairs, not wanting to collide with Roman's or Chris's family. I found Roman's room shortly and knocked on the door.

"Ma, Ro?" Avery said. I smiled. "Yes baby were coming to see Roman." I replied. She got excited as I knocked on the door again. The door opened within the next three seconds and Ariane appeared at the door.

"Hey Ci." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you doing here?" I asked as she stepped to the side to let me in.

"To see my baby obviously. But I would ask you the same." Ariane said taking Avery from me. I opened my mouth to answer but Roman soon appeared from the room and stopped in his tracks once he saw me.

"Ro!" Avery yelled wiggling from Ariane's arms. Roman took her and kissed her nose. "Hey babe." He said making her laugh.

"Your really good with her." Ariane commented.

You have no idea.

"Thanks," Roman turned to me and grinned. "Hey. What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing, but can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. Roman shrugged and looked at Ariane who also shrugged.

"I have to go shower and get ready anyways." She said. "See you later." She said before walking into Roman's room.

I turned to Roman confused. "Are you guys together or something?" I asked. He layed down on a couch and sat Avery on his stomach.