Chapter 13

It's been a week since I've talked with Roman. I heard that his cousin and sister were still here and haven't left. It's whatever they want to do.

I washed Avery's hair out and rinsed the repeated the process. Her hair was growing long and beautiful for a one year old.

After washing her, I put a clean diaper on her, and dressed her in her footie pajamas. I tried every way to brush her hair but she fussed and pushed my hands away. Tender headed like her momma.

"Let me just brush it a little." I said.

"No." She said shaking her head. I laughed and grabbed the hair tie instead. I tied it up into a ponytail and turned off the bathroom light, walking out of the bed room into the living room.

Eva was having a little slumber party in her hotel room. I was hesitant to go but she wanted to do a little something before Wrestlemania week begins and their all so busy.

I grabbed my room key and Avery's bottle. I also grabbed my phone and charger amd left the room, locking it behind me.

"We're going on a trip to little Eva's room." I sung pressing the button on the elevator. Avery smiled making me laugh.

"I know I know, I can't sing." I laughed. The elevator dinged sending the doors open. My smile vanished. Summer walked out of the elevator and smirked at me.

"Hey." She said, dragging it out a little. I didn't answer. Instead I moved to go into the elevator when she blocked my path.

"Not so fast." She smirked. She waved a little at Avery who waved back. Her hair was in a neat bun. Her suit looked like it cost a small fortune. She is a model and no matter how much I dislike her, she's a gorgous model.

She pushed the button for the elevator to go back down. I held in my breath and counted to five before releasing it.

"What the hell do you want." I asked. Summer kept that stupid smile on her face and crossed her arms.

"That's easy. Since you became Joe's little lab rat that he wants to know everything about, I want you to help me with something." Summer proposed. I rolled my eyes.

"I guess we're take the stairs baby." I said to Avery heading there. Summer grabbed my arm. I pulled it away and looked at her in disgust.

"Touch me again. I'm not afraid to commit murder." I threatened. She laughed.

"And you'll end up in Jail, leaving your precious daughter without a mother or a father. I mean you wuldnt want to leave her traumatised after Everything that happened with Cj, now would you." Summer sneered. I was about ready to attack her.

I've been trying to ignore her but she's just a plain bitch.  I'm only keeping calm because of Avery.

"Well I can tell that you're annoyed with my presence. I'm so good." She boasted.

"This ugly ass attitude is why your 31 and single." I retorted. She shrugged.

"Same ugly ass attitude that left you without a son or a baby daddy." She hissed.

Oh she is not getting away with this. Built up anger was coming back from before and she now crossed the line.

"I'll be back. Give me two minutes." I said. She shrugged and leaned against the wall. I quickly took the stairs up to Eva's room. The door was open and all the divas were inside. It looked crowded because the Total Divas cameras were in there to capture some foottage.

"Please hold Avery for a minute Ill be right back." I said handing Avery to one of the random divas. I ran back out going down the steps two at a time to get back to the 26th floor.