I don't Know Why

Alright so don't worry, im in the process of updating. But I was reading back on my chapters and realized that Wattpad deleted part of my story from chapter 11. It didnt finish like it was supposed to. If you want to re-read Chapter 11 to get the full part then it's right  below. Enjoy!
      Mrs.Reigns15

Chapter 11

Roman POV

What Chris said hit like a ton of bricks. I mean know he got married but that was four years ago, and I was there, I was one of the groomsmen. It's starting to come back to me that her name was Ciara.

But being that I'm barely back at home, maybe I forgot her face or something. Having a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship really puts a damper on things.

But I would have never thought this Ciara was married to my cousin Chris. Everything is still a blur. Everyone's leaving pieces out. What happened between Chris and Ciara. Is that why her ass is so Prejudice to me all the timw. Why in the hell does Summer not like Ciara.

Why the fuck am I in the middle of this?

~

Ciara

I walked into the office quietly. Sandra was finishing up and outfit for Nikki Bella when I arrived.

"Hey San. Can you watch Avery for a second. I think I forgot my phone on the table at catering." I lied blinking my eyes rapidly handing her Avery.

"Honey, your phone is in your hand." Sandra replied. I looked down and indeed my phone was in my hand.

"I just really have to go get something. Just please give me a minute." And with that I opened the door. Ambrose was already standing there about to knock the door. A look of concern was plastered on his face.

"Hey what's wrong." He asked. I hadnt realized my tears had brimmed over but they had.

"Nothing, Ive got allergies." I lied walking past him. He was behind me in a flash. I sniffed and wiped my face.

"I'm not stupid. Obviously something is wrong." He pressed. I inhaled deeply and turned to face my only bestfriend.

"Dean I just want to be alone. Now's not a good time. My head is really not in the right place." I whined. Dean sighed and pulled me into a corner. He looked around before he pushed up on me so I wouldnt move. I whined in protest but he didnt move.

"Why are you always so moody and depressed."

"Im not either if those things." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Listen we could stand here all day and argue, but I have a match in and hour that I need to get ready for, so why dont you get to the part about why you're so moody."Dean said, treating me as If I was a child.

"Because nothing is ever right. Everyone thinks im a problem."

"Im going to be straight up and tell you this, you are starting to become a problem." Dean replied.

I bit my lip and looked down at my hands. See?

"You keep all these emotions bottled in and it's affecting everybody. If I wasn't your friend I wouldnt be telling you this."

"So what am I supposed to do huh? Walk around and announce my problems to the whole world?" I retorted.

"No but quit being so shady. I feel like you shut everyone out when you have a problem including me. You can trust me you know what right."