Fact #2 | What Happened to the Unicorns?

In the state of Michigan in the USA it is considered illegal to hunt unicorns without an official unicorn hunting licence. Yes and I took a journey onto the Lake Superior State University OFFICIAL page and, can I just say, if you're bored this is a great place to have some fun. 

On the website if gives some cute little information and tips about unicorn hunting. My favourite is the quote about using bate where they specifically stated that it is for grown ups only....

"The only legal unicorn bait is a virgin. While not illegal to use simulated virgins, such practice is definitely not cricket, as any student of Arthurian legend knows." 

Yes...a literal quote. But other knowledge can be gained from browsing the page. For example, I learned that no one has ever found a female unicorn so it is assumed that males reproduce asexually. Hunting seasons are all days except for Valentines Day and no hunting must be done as of 24 hours after Valentines Day. Hunting can also any time of day except during any time Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy is around because there is only so much magic to go around. This is another important note about attire:

"Garb must be tailored individually. We recommend the colors Mordred red or Gawain green, depending on whether you're chasing the unicorn or vice versa. Then again, we're partial to purple—and, come to think of it, all colors."

If you wish to learn more or get your hunting licence the link provided brings you to the official page. I wish my university was cool like this one....

Also enjoy the depressing unicorn song above...

GET YOUR UNICORN HUNTING LICENCE: https://www.lssu.edu/traditions/unicornhunters/