Fact #12 | The Real Pennywise

I live in the city where they shot parts of the IT remake. For like two weeks they built the IT house in the town so people went by all the time to see it and take pictures in front of the house. Obviously, they hired security guards to make sure people didn't destroy the set while they were looking at the house. One of these security guards was Adam Strong. 

Adam Strong is currently on trial because he is a psychopath. My friend and I are quite obsessed with this case considering it happened in our city and we go to each of his trials. Adam Strong lived in a basement apartment and plumbers were called to the house because of an issue. There they found what they referred to looked like something you pull out of a can. It was blood and human flesh which clogged the pipes. When the police got there Strong admitted he had a dead girl in his fridge and there it was in the freezer was the head of young Rori Hache. Rori was murdered in 2017. She was a druggy in the city downtown where it's hella shady and there she met Strong and at some point had ended up going with him and getting murdered. She was struck with a blunt object to the back of her head. Strong then skinned her and cut her body into pieces and threw it into lake Ontario which literally fucking so many bodies are found in the lake like never go swimming in lake Ontario. Rori's torso was found in that lake before plumbers were called to Strongs house and as a result he tried to get rid of as much evidence as he could which included taking buckets of blood and flesh to his boat and dumping it into the lake and then flushing flesh down his toilets but he overestimated and ended up getting stuck. It was clear he tried snaking it out himself but was unsuccessful. Two individuals DNA was found in Strongs apartment. Lots of DNA from Rori but also blood evidence of Kandis Fitzpatrick in the freezer and on a hunting knife he used to skin Rori. Kandis had gone missing in 2007 and police did a fucking shit job at dealing with it and even BLAMED THE FAMILY for her not being found because they said that they didn't put in a report but THEY DID AND THERE IS FUCKING EVIDENCE FOR THAT AND THE SHADY POLICE JUST WANT TO SAVE THEIR FUCKING ASS BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKERS WHO DIDN'T TAKE THE MISSING PERSONS REPORT SERIOUSLY BECAUSE KANDIS WAS A TROUBLED GIRL WHO DELVED IN DRUGS BUT NO AHH I HATE POLICE LIKE THIS.

*breath*

Rori and Kandis were both very similar in characteristics and age and disappeared 10 years apart from each other. During his trial Strong's horrible abusive nature is shown more as he has a very erotic and dangerous sex life which, as said by some of his ex girlfriends and prostitutes, can be dangerous. Some of time involving choking that would lead to the girl passing out. Strong also had a history of violence towards animals as he often killed cats and other small animals when he was a kid. Some believe that there are more victims out there from Strong but right now he is being tried for Rori and Kandis. His verdict is going to be released later in February but keeps being pushed back because of Carona. He'll easily get first degree for Rori but being that they only have two DNA samples from Kandis and then some other bits of smaller information, we're hoping he'll still get charged for her but we don't know if it'll be a full first degree. 

So whenever you watch IT I want you to think that Pennywise isn't the real monster here. The real monster is Adam fucking Strong who worked as SECURITY at the IT house. 

Please enjoy this picture of me at the IT house in like 2016 or whenever it was being filmed. And below is a news article about the Strong case. 

https://www.durhamregion.com/news-story/10296291-verdict-in-adam-strong-double-murder-trial-set-postponed/