4.Jealous

I am very upset as I wanted to give names to my readers but non of them commented it so I thought of giving it by myself so here it is.
Vambs.
I hope you like it as I have given it by my heart. Enough of that lets start the chap.

In sidneet class.
(Sidneet sat on same bench as it was left.)
Sid POV
After all that teasing me and Avu went to our class and sat on same bench as it was left,unknowingly o was feeling happy. I brushed of my thoughts and was trying to focus on lecture as teacher had arrived . Trying to focus was of no use. I look  towards Avneet and she was listening carefully  I mean how?🤔😱 math sucks.
POV ends

Sid:Avu
Avu:HM
Sid:listen
Avu:say
Sid:see here
Avu;I am listening say
Sid:Avu listen to me
Avu;what the hell Siddharth (shouts)
Sir: what's your problem miss Kaur
Avu:nothing sir he is disturbing (pointing towards Sid)
Sir: both of you get out
Avu:but sir(before she could complete Sid grabbed her hand and went out not before saying)
Sid: ya ya sir we are going the class is boring anyways I pity the rest.
(All the class started laughing and they left)
(Outside the class)
Avu:what the hell Sid
Sid:what
Avu:we got out of class because of you (shouts)
(Sid gulped in fear. There was silence few minutes than both burst out laughing)
Avu:you are a hahaha good actor. The class w was s so b boring hahaha the plan worked.
Sid: I know you  but you are a good actor to. Let's go to canteen.
(Wanna know what happened)
Flashback
(They enterd the class and sat on the desk. There were few minutes left in teacher to come)
Sid\Avu: let's bunk maths class
Avu: you and I are thinking same let's bunk
Sid:you are right I have a plan. Can I tell
Avu: nakee or Puch Puch
Sid:so you will act as you are focusing on lecture and I will irritate you and you will shout on me . Sir will ask what's the problem  you will complain about me and sir will definitely say us to get out.
Avu: ok great plan.
Flashback ends
(They went to canteen and were talking like this the day passed)

Next day
(The devil's heart entered collage and girls were drooling over Sid and boys t our Avu. They went to the canteen talking.)
Outfits

Avu