29.2nd day of Competition

(So it was second day of competition and right now sidneet and Jann were in practice room. Rest of them were checking the arrangements)

In Practice room

Jann:yar I and very nervous and the first competition is our.

Avu:you both are performing raabta song na?

Jann:yes

Sid:I will play guitar when bawli will sing .

Avu:wese I didn't knew you know how to play guitar

Sid:ya I learned it in London

Jann:we should do last minute practice

Sid:Avu can you go out after we do the practice we will do dance practice as it is next after singing.

Avu:but why should I go out you can do practice Infront of me.

Sid:please I will give you chocolate after the performance

Avu:what choclates I love choclates I am going out bye(she said in excitement and left meanwhile sidjann chuckled.)

Jann:let's do practice

Sid:yes

(They went and did practice after 30 mins of practice ,sid went to Avu for dance practice. That also did practice in 30 mins and they left to get ready. First competition was of singing so all students were sitting in auditorium and than principal came)

PS: Good morning ladies and gentlemen welcome to the singing competition. I am sure all the students will do great. So the first participant is Priya and Rahul and the next one will be ray and Sakshi. Please come to the stage

Outfits of singing competition

Jann:thay are the same people who were messing with us yesterday

Sid:yes they are why these loosers took part whatever let's focus

Jann:ya

(Like this all the participants gave performance and now it was turn of sidjann they went on stage and started singing)

Jannat singing and Sid playing guitar

PS2:what a lovely song you two have sang.

Sid:sir can I performe one more song(after hearing this the group was shocked because he never said he was gonna performe.)

PS2:ya sure why not

Sid:thank you sir