30.3 day of Competition

Continued;

Avu:guys I think someone put the glass peices in my shoes

Ri:you are right I was saying the same thing yesterday

Abhi:no one could do such a thing

Sid;no dada first Ri than Avu it is not a small thing.

Vaish:I think Sid is saying right but leave all this let's go and sleep. We will discuss this matter tomorrow,for now lets sleep

All:okay let's go

(They went and slept. The next day they got ready and went to college. The first competition was of bedminton. So Jann and avu got ready and went to bedminton court.)

)

(The match started and Jann and avu were playing great but however they looser the first match

(The match started and Jann and avu were playing great but however they looser the first match. The second match started after 5 min. Our college was on lead but Wilson collage won. Than the 3rd match started and again Wilson college won. The college kept on winning and now it was the last match but this time Jann and avu noticed their tricks and won the last match.)

PS:so ladies and gentlemen the scores are
St.Xavier collage:2 points
Sophia college:0 points
Wilson college:5 points
HR college:1 point
There were total 8 matches and the Wilson college won this competition,Our collage came 2nd and HR collage came 3rd.. Congratulations and  the next competition will start after 10 mins.

 Congratulations and  the next competition will start after 10 mins

(They all got ready and went for the next match

(They all got ready and went for the next match. The tennis competition started and the college were playing great. The first match finished and our college won. The next match started and in the second match HR college won. Sophia and Wilson college were eliminated. So the match was now between HR and St.Xavier college. The 3rd match was won by HR,the 4 and 5 match was won by us but 6,7 and 8 match was won by HR college so the winner was HR college)

PS:this time the competition is won by HR college and 2nd position goes to St.Xavier college and the 3rd position goes to Sophia and Wilson college. The competition are ended and gymnastics and volleyball match will be held tomorrow so be prepared

(The group met at college cafe and now they were talking)

Jai:yar the HR college was playing professionally I loved the way they played.

Jann: exactly Wilson college was also playing amazingly.

Avu:but the thing is that we lost.

Reem:guys but still we came on 2nd position not on 3rd.

Fais:leave all this we should find who putted glass peices in the shoes and loosened ri cycle.

Ray:why to find when they are Infront of you.

Abhi:you again now what you want

Sak:nothing just came here to tell you all that

Pri:we loosened the cycle and putted glass peices in this bitches shoes

(This was enough to bring out sids anger but Avu saw it and putted her hand on his hand under the table ,he cooled down than Avu stood up hold Priyas chin with her hand tightly)

Avu:what did you say me

Pri:a bitch

Avu:I think you aren't satisfied do you want another fight.

Pri:you are repeating the mistake again. You will pay for it

Avu:I am not scared from anyone do whatever you want.

Reem and I think you don't know who she is.

Sak:and you don't know who we are.
Leave her right now.

Avu:will not what will you do.

(Sakshi came to give  a slap but Avu holded her hand with her other hand and twisted it.)

Avu:don't you mess with me or you will pay but I am giving you a chance (she left both of them)so  just get out.

Rah: sweetheart we are leaving but surely come back. Let's go

(All of them left and Avu sat back on her seat)

Vaish:you did absolutely right I would have done the same if I was in your place.

Jann I like your attitude

Anu: sometimes I think avni is a mafia

Ri:ya senior attitude is same as mafias

Sid: sometimes I also think the same(all of them chuckled)

Avu:no what are you talking I am not a mafia and now lets go(she went from there)

All: weird

(All of them left and went home. )

Next day
...........................

To Be continued
Target:25 votes and 10 comments. 709 words