7.proud

Sid POV
I was happy that me and AK are now friends but the real problem was what I am going to tell mom dad and dada anu. I entered the house and saw no one at home so I was running upstairs when dada called out my name)
POV ends
Abhi:chote
Sid:yes dada(he turned around)
(When he saw the dressings of Sid he asked)
Abhi:what happened chote and all these dressing(worried tone)
Sid:dada Woh actually...
Abhi:tell me Siddharth
(Till now all family members came )
VA:what happened abhi and Sid what happened all these blood stains and dressings
Anu:yes Bhai tell how you got so many wounds
Sid;Woh actually maa I saw a man who was about to shoot a girl so I pushed the girl and the shot hit me and that girl took me to hospital and now I am here.
(Everyone was shocked but first va composed herself and said)
VA:I am proud of you beta but now take rest and do not get up from your bed whatever you need just say to the servant ok.
Sid: but maa
Anu\abhi:no ifs no buts go to your bed
Sid:aye aye captain.
(Everyone chuckled and Sid went to his room and slept)

Avu side
I was so guilty that I always thought SN as my enemy but he didn't and saved my life. And I am now happy that we are friends now . I went inside my home completely forgetting about my dressings and I saw vaishu Di and Bhoot fighting on remote and mom inside the kitchen.

Avu:hello mom Bhoot and vaish di
All: hello
Vaish:but wait what happend to you and these dressings
Jai:bhootni are you fine
SA:arey  let her say
Avu:thank you mom actually I was walking when my foot sticked on the rock and I became unbalanced  and fall down that why I got all these dressings.
Jai:but are these not to much according that you are telling Han
Vaish:I thought the same
Avu;don't pressure your little brain to much it will explode I will tell you actually the rock was big that's why.
All;ok fine(not satisfied)
(I said lie because I can't tell what actually happened and it must Reval my identity. After q session I went to my bed layed down and I don't know when sleep took over me.
Pov ends

EOC
So hey blossoms that's it I know the chappy is small but next chappy is going to be big and amazing.
So stay tuned.
Till next time stay happy stay safe
Thanks