Alasmine

So hey guys this is not a update but please read it.
______________________________________
So guys yesterday I completed my 1 year of fandom of sidneet,I never thought I will complete it,will be in love with it.

1 year ago I used to watch TMKOC at that time I used to scroll and in comment box there would be please upload Aladdin,I used to think that why a person want Aladdin to be uploaded it is a story it is already available,afterall it is a famous story.I didn't knew about drama "Aladdin naam toh suna Hoga" at that time. I used to think I will watch it one day but I never used to.

One day I was scrolling my YouTube home when there epi 311 of Aladdin came I thought let's see it,so I watched it and it was fantastic I thought I will keep watching it but once again I didn't watched it. I still remember my first epi was 311 and second epi was 370. I don't know when,why and how I got addicted to it I started watching it ith the time it became a part of my life I couldn't sit a second without watching Aladdin.
Then at insta I started following Avneet Kaur and Siddharth Nigam. After knowing about sidneet,their freindship and couple like moments when I started liking them I don't know. I automatically became a part of sidneet fandom.
Then one stormy night just joking one day a news came that Aladdin is reopening because it was closed due to lockdown it's promo came and I was at cloud 9 but who knows after seeing the prime my heart will be shattered Avneet Kaur was replaced by ashi sing when I saw the face of ashi Singh I thought I have seen her some where but I couldn't recognised. Then I started seeing interview then I got to know that she used to work in YUDKBH you know even before watching Aladdin I used to watch YUDKBH then I recognised that she was naina from there.
You know I prayed to God till the ending of Aladdin that please bring back Avneet.
You know while writing this I am controling my tears.
You know how much you try to copy the original but you can't make it original because copy is copy and for me Avneet was ,is and always will be original and ashi copy but no hate for her.
I got in love with sidneet that much I used to see sidneet fanfics in insta and from insta I got to know about wattpad.
After downloading wattpad and reading sidneet ffs I started writing my own sidneet fanfics.
My one year of fandom in alasmine and sidneet has been completed and thank you all for giving me lots of love. I think that I should be happy because I have completed my one year or sad because I could not see my sidneet together.
I just wanna say many sidneetian are loosing hopes I will say we have kept hopes till now please don't loose hopes there is rainbow after a thunderstorm and we will get to see sidneet together. insha'Allah.

 insha'Allah

Strong Bonds Forever (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara