24.Sids Past😱

(guys I am disappointed no one is completing my targets and I am still uploading chapters and the silent readers to ,you only read chapter not vote. Now this the chapter I am uploading next chapter will be only uploaded when my targets will be completed)

With Sidneet

(They reached the place and Avu was shocked to see the place)

Avu:wow Sid it is beautiful

Sid:I know. Let's sit in the camp

(They sat down in the camp and Avu said)

Avu:so what was the reason for bringing me here. Wanted to talk something

Sid:yes! you know mado this was the place where I used to go before going to London . It is my special place I made it when I was little. Whenever I used to be sad I would used to come here I used forget all my tentions and it soothe me down.

Avu;that is great you know I also have a special place just like you

Sid:so when are you going to take me there

Avu:soon for a reason

Sid:you know you are the lucky person to know about this place I have told no one about this place and now you know.

Avu:wow lucky me wese am I special to you

Sid;ya you are my bestest friend so I decided to show you

Avu:great so now will I know the reason.

Sid:ya actually I decided to tell you my past and than I am sure you will help me to tell this to everyone

Avu:you have a past

Sid:ya

Avu:but why me only

Sid: because you understand me so well and I am really comfortable with you I needed someone to understand me

Avu:it's an honour I will support you

(Guys I will write the past in normal way not in flashback because I can't write that much,so sorry for that I hope you will understand)

Sid:so it is when I was I shifted to London and was in 10th grade. A new girl came in the school and she was beautiful and she was a pretty popular girl in college and very sweet girl besides they were my thoughts she was not ,she was totally a rude, arrogant,slut,bitch and gold digger but I falled for her and that was my biggest mistake in my life. I was blind in her love and thought she was the most kind and sweet girl because she acted like that Infront of me. Well I was a popular guy in college because I was rich and handsome every girl wanted me but I didn't gave a damn but I had fallen for her.
I got to know from somewhere that she also likes me so I decided to propose her.
I proposed her ,everything was going great she always used to ask for money from me and used to do shopping and party all the time and didn't even spend some time with me she only used to come for money and I bring blind used to give her.That was pretty suspicious but I ignored it I wish I hadn't ignored it.
One day my friend kept a party in pub and we got dressed up and went she was also with me. The time passed and by now she was horny but I didn't know because I was with my friends but after that I went to find her the next thing I saw shocked me(a few tears dropped from her eye) sh- s- she was kissing a guy and after that she said to that guy that she was only using me for money and will leave me once the house I live in is named on her. I was shocked to the core. I went to her and slapped her and confronted her and she confessed that she only used me for money and nothing else after that I went back home. The next day I went to police station and complained the police well everyone knew that I was son of 1st biggest business man so they believed me but I still showed them proofs so there could be no injustice.
She got arrested and I was depressed but came out of it and started enjoying my life again.

(a few more tears dropped from her eye as he finished. After what he told to Avu she just hugged him tightly Sid hugged her back than after a few minutes they broke the hug and Avu said)

Avu;this much happened to you Woh bhi all alone I am proud of you,you are the bravest man I know and that girl kutton ki moat mare,keere par Jaye us ko or Kabhi bhi kamiab nhi ho.

(Sid chuckled and said)

Sid:okay okay now tell me will you support me and help me in telling everyone

Avu:of course ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai.

Sid;okay than let's go I am sleepy and tired

Avu:ya let's go

(They went back home and slept as soon they touched the bed)

EOC
HEY BLOSSOMS THATS IT FOR TODAYS CHAPPY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

AND THIS WAS SIDS PAST I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPPTY AND STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE TILL NEXT TIME BYE ❤️☺️

WORDS:898
VOTES:25
COMMENTS:10

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED WHEN THE GOALS WILL BE COMPLETED.