31.2nd last day of competition

Next Day

(Everyone was sitting at the dinning table for breakfast.)

Vaish:guys today is 2nd last competition and we have to win it otherwise we will loose.

Reem:right today is volleyball match in which me and Di are and the 2nd one is of Sid and Bhai.

Avu:I have a trick in which we can win the volleyball match.

All:what

Avu:me and Jann won the last match of bedminton after noticing their tricks. We noted them and used it that's it.

All:what a great idea Avu.

Avu:I know I am genius (everyone chuckled)

Jann:and Sid is national level gymnasts he can win easily and about faisu he is a gym freak he can also easily win.

Avu:what this bander is national level gymnasts than I have kept a perfect name.

Sid:you jangli billi I have won many trophy .

Avu;how dare you said me jangli billi I will scratch your face.

Sid:now see you are behaving the same way.

Avu:shut up bander

Sid:jangli billi

Avu:bander

Sid; jangli billi

Avu:bander

Sid:Bhai see na(they looked towards them and saw no one)

Sidneet:no use let's go

(They both went to college and directly went to volleyball court because it was the first match

(They both went to college and directly went to volleyball court because it was the first match. Vaish and reem changed and came to the volleyball court. The match started and our girls noticed Their tricks and won the match. Like this our college won all the matches. Vaish and reem ran towards the group and hugged them tightly.)

Vaish reem:guys we won the match

All:we knew you two will win

PS:so guys this competition is ended and our college won all the matches. Rest of the students also playing amazingly and the next match will start right after 10 mins so be ready.

Abhi:Acha now chote and faisu go and get ready next match is of yours.

Sid fais:yes dada\bhai.

All:best of luck

Sid fais:thank you

(They got ready and went on the stage in the auditorium

(They got ready and went on the stage in the auditorium. All of them gave performance and the last one was of Sid. So he went on the stage removed his shirt and all the girls were drooling over him and mostly the girls fell on the floor. Even Avu was staring at him and getting jealous of the girls. He started doing his stunts and flips)

Skip the intro guys.

(He completed his stunts and flips and after e was done he saw half of the girls were lying on the floor and boys were waking them up. Siddharth chuckled and went down)

PS:so what the judges say?

PS2:I like the Siddharth did the flips they looked professional so I give 10\10

PS3:I also liked his performance alot so I give 10\10

PS4:if all of them are giving 10 I would also like to give 10\10 he did a excellent performance.

PS:so the winner is Siddharth Nigam please come in stage and take your trophy.

(Siddharth ran to the stage and took the trophy and gave a beautiful speech*which I am not gonna write because I am a lazy ass*than he went downwards and hugged the group.)

PS:so it was it for today tomorrow is the last day of competition so be prepared and than we will have welcoming ceremony and than the party thank you.

Back to the group

Sid:guys I won

Abhi:I am proud of you chote.

Vaish:you did an amazing job

Jann: really girls to fell down on the floor after seeing your abs and body.

Reem:you have grown a muscular body.

Anu:you have to do gym less or girls won't leave you Bhai(all of them chuckled)

Avu:and now wear your cloths see girls are staring you.

Jai:why it is bothering you

Fais:your bestfriend is been stared not your boyfriend.

Raj:wese bhi he is your just boyfriend.

Ri:I think senior is being jealous

Avu:abb its n-n-nothing l-like th-that junior

Sid:so why are you stammering

Avu:I am going to canteen come fast(she ran away from there and rest of them chuckled. Sid changed his cloths and they went to the canteen)

(They ate snacks and went back home. They enjoyed rest of the day and Avu,ri and anu practiced for the match. After that they slept)

Next day.............

Target:25 votes and 10 comments 716 words