Making🙏

Sid POV
We went home and vaishu Di came with us as they had an project which due date is tomorrow. We went back home,I went to my room and abhinavi went to dadas room. I freshened up and I had an idea so I decided to go to dada room to tell him and see how much the project is left.
When I went to their room what I saw next that they were kissing eachother eww and I immediately closed my eyes.

Sid:atleast you both had lock the door my poor eyes.
(As they heard me they pulled away and they both were emberessed .)
Sid:dada should I open my eyes.
Abhi:yes
(I opened my eyes)
Sid: finally
Abhi:what are you doing here you ruined our moment
(Vaishu Di hit dada lightly)
Pov ends
Sid:you say I can go and you two continue.(he turned around)
Abhi:ya ya go
Vaish:shut up. Sid you tell why you came.
Sid:now she is my sister and what I am going to say is a benefit for you.
Abhi:lambo nhi let bata kya baat hai.
Sid: actually Bhai Mai Soch rha tha ke jab tak Hume fest ki tayari Karni hai to hum Apne penthouse Mai rukein.
Vaish:that's a great idea ek dusre ke Ghar Roz Jane se to behtar hai
Abhi:han Sahi keh rhi ho kya idea Diya hai vaish
Sid:oh Bhai Maine idea Diya hai or tareef ap vaishu di ki ker rhe ho, girlfriend ate hi Bhai ki bhool gye ap se ye umeed nhi thi.(fake crying)
Abhi:o apni nautanki band ker or chal mumi Papa ko batane.
Sid:Han Han chaliye.
(They went down and called their mom,dad and anu 8n the living room)
VA:what happend beta why you called us here
Anu:ya Bhai and dada tell
Abhi:maa actually hum ye keh rehe the ke hamara principal ne humein fest ki zimidari di hai hamare pore group ko aur so 1 month me complete Karni hai to hum ye keh rehe the ke jab tak fest ki tayari Karni hai to hamara pora group 1 month me liye hamare penthouse me reh Lein.
RU:wese baat Sahi hai is Ghar se zoo 1 month ke liye bahir to shift hogyega aur mujhe aur Vibha ko akele time bhi mil Jayega.
(After listening this abhi,Sid and anu frowned,Vibha hit RU lightly and vaish chuckled)
VA:shut up RU and kids you all can stay in the penthouse. I will send some workers there to clean the house and cooks and server there so they can make food for you all and servents for cleaning.
Vaish:aunty no need to sent cooks we can cook food by ourself and only sent servents because none of us know how to clean.
Abhi:we know how to cook
Anu: because we don't know
Sid:you two don't know but I do
Anu:ya ya master chef
Sid:I am better cook than you
Anu:you don't
Sid:I do
Anu:you don't
Sid:I do
VA:shut up both of you. See vaish beta how they fight all the time and over there please bdont let them fight and if they fight give them punishment
Vaish:yes aunty
RU:that is why I was saying that zoo will move out.
VA:guys you go and tell the group.
Kids:yes mom\aunty
VA:and vaish call me mom not aunty
Vaish:hi aunty I mean mom
Abhi(whispering to vaish):Lagta hai mom ko tum phele hi Pasand agyi
Vaish:shut up(blushed a little but covered it quickly)
(They went out of the house and called all their friends in Starbucks)

EOC
SO HEY BLOSSOMS THAT IS IT FOR THE CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.
WILL THE GROUP BE READY TO MOVE TO PANTHOUSE?WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE PENTHOUSE,ROMANCE,TEASING OR FUN?
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAPPTY
STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE TILL NEXT TIME BYE

Strong Bonds Forever (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें