[💗] seungjin: valentines day

ʚ seungjin ɞ✎ fluff✎everyone who voted on their favorite ship's request!✎summary :: valentine's day with the seungjin couple <33✎1190 words✗warnings :: nothing, just pure fluff <3✐author's note :: sorry to all the people who wanted other ships, se...

ʚ seungjin ɞ
fluff
everyone who voted on their favorite ship's request!
summary :: valentine's day with the seungjin couple <33
1190 words
warnings :: nothing, just pure fluff <3
author's note :: sorry to all the people who wanted other ships, seungjin was just the highest vote out of all of them >~<
moon + alkina
˖*°

hyunjin woke up early. it was valentine's day so he wanted to prepare everything perfectly. he saw seungmin sleeping next to him peacefully, making him smile a bit. he and seungmin have been dating for four years now, this is their third valentine's day they're going to share together.

the long black haired male got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. once he finished, he goes to the kitchen. 

"i've been working on this for weeks," hyunjin said as he took out the ingredients to make pancakes. 

the first time he had tried to make pancakes, he burnt them. the second time he made pancakes, he added way too much butter. the third time he made it, it worked. the only problem was that it just didn't taste very good. he continued to try and try to make pancakes and he eventually perfected them. perseverance, am i right?

hyunjin tasted the first batch he made. in his opinion, the pancakes were amazing. he may have burned some of them, but no one needs to know. he placed the pancakes into stacks on plates that he decorated with chocolate. he added powdered sugar and berries to finish it off. he decided to be extra and made two cups of hot chocolate with whipped cream. just as he finished setting everything up, seungmin came out of their shared room. 

cute hyunjin thought when he spotted him. 

seungmin's hair was disheveled and he was carrying the blanket wrapped around him.

"happy valentine's day, baby!" hyunjin said, cheerfully. 

seungmin gasped. he knew hyunjin was planning something, but he didn't know he would do it to this extent. the younger saw hyunjin trying to perfect the pancake recipe multiple times in the weeks leading up to this day. he wanted to help, but didn't want to disturb hyunjin at the same time.

the table was covered in rose petals with the fluffy pancakes on top. the mugs of hot chocolate placed adjacent to each other. at the center of the table, a bear holding a bouquet of red and pink roses was placed. very cliché, but seungmin loved it all. it was from his boyfriend after all. 

"hyunnie..." seungmin was speechless. he went over to his tall boyfriend and hugged him so tight. "it's beautiful, hyunnie," seungmin looked up at hyunjin.

 "not as beautiful as you" hyunjin replied, making seungmin blush. 

"y-yah, don't d-do that," seungmin stuttered. hyunjin smiled and laughed at the flustered seungmin.