[☁️] minsung: small

ʚ minsung ɞ✎super fluffy✎ summary :: jisung woke up in the morning only to see his caregiver wasn't around

ʚ minsung ɞ
super fluffy
summary :: jisung woke up in the morning only to see his caregiver wasn't around.
380 words
warnings :: none !!
author's note :: ive been feeling soft (and insecure) for awhile so here's a cute little space oneshot for everyone ❤️
moon

•°. *
"da," jisung cutely whined as he rubbed his eyes. he had woken up, only to see his caregiver wasn't around.

"da," jisung whined again as he never got any response.

"da!" the little yelled but still— no reply. the quokka-look-alike started to cry, thinking his caregiver had left him. he fell deeper into his headspace, now in babyspace.

jisung was now cry loudly, heartbreaking sobs leaving his mouth. finally, the door bursted open to reveal the little's caregiver.

"sungie!" the caregiver exclaimed, his heart clenching as he heard the younger's sobs.

minho picked up jisung, holding him tightly. at this point, jisung has stopped crying, now giggling and babbling gibberish.

"oh no, it seems like my baby has fallen into babyspace, hm? you want some milk?" minho pinches the baby's cheeks, to which jisung giggling louder.

"come on, let's get you some milk," minho said as he walked out of the shared bedroom, going into the kitchen.

"can you wait here patiently while dada gets you your milk?" minho said as he placed jisung on a high chair. jisung giggled in reply, not understanding what minho was saying.

minho just sighed, getting up and going to the kitchen to get jisung some milk. he got out a baby bottle and poured the warm milk into the bottle until it's full before closing the bottle with the lid. the caregiver headed back to jisung, seeing jisung run his fingers along the high chair table while cutely babbling gibberish.

minho could only chuckle before saying, "baby, i brought you your milk!" the older sang as jisung looked up. 

the younger gasped as he saw the bottle of milk, making grabby hands so minho could give him it. the older handed the younger his milk as he watched jisung drink it.

"how adorable," minho mumbled.

__
that was an abrupt ending, but i'm trying to write more properly, so please tell me if this is good or if you want me to go back to my old writing style.

fin.

written + edited by: moon