[🍯] hyunchan: under the moon

ʚ hyunchan ɞ✎ fluff✎Seungjin_Is_My_Bias's request!✎summary :: in which hyunjin is a luna who met his alpha under the moon ✎1654 words ✗warnings :: none✐author's note :: so many ships with hyunjin lmao -moon; i apologize if the ending seems rushed,...

ʚ hyunchan ɞ
fluff
Seungjin_Is_My_Bias's request!
summary :: in which hyunjin is a luna who met his alpha under the moon
1654 words
warnings :: none
author's note :: so many ships with hyunjin lmao -moon; i apologize if the ending seems rushed, moon wanted them to get married and the idea popped into my mind -alkina
alkina

˖*°

the moon was shining bright in the night sky. the full moon was the following day and the luna really wanted to go out into the forest. as of now, he was laying in his nest. the dark-haired boy was trying to sleep, but the full moon was consuming his mind. the young male was thinking of a plan of how to sneak out of his village without the other wolves questioning him. then he thought of it. he decided to sneak out the back door of his house. for now, he was going to get his well needed sleep. he concluded that he could think more about it tomorrow. he had the whole day to construct his plan. only after checking up on the other wolves and pups.

the next morning, or more like afternoon, the luna did his usual schedule. hyunjin had woke up a bit later than usual. he had his breakfast and then started his routine of inspecting his village. he was almost done. the raven-haired does this daily. he would walk around looking to make sure that everything was in place. that nothing was messed up before eating his lunch. the luna had one more place to look over before heading back to his cabin to get some food to fill his grumbling stomach. he skipped over to the nursery to look at the pups. he like to do this last because of how cute the pups can be. looking through the window, hyunjin cooed over the puppies that he could see. there were more, of course, but he just couldn't see them. he didn't want to go in and disturb them, so he just looked through the little window.

the male quietly left and went back to his cabin. he made a small meal and ate it in his living room by himself. he wished to find his mate soon. he wanted his alpha to be there with him to talk with and eat with. he was always by himself in his home. although the other wolves were there with him, he still felt like he was by himself. which is why he started thinking about how to sneak out again. hyunjin just sat there, zoned out, plotting his plan. eventually, he snapped back into reality and cleaned his dishes.

he knew his plan would work. he only needed to wait till nightfall. to pass time, he chose to walk around to see if anyone needed some assistance. as he left, he was met by one of the older pups. 

"luna, luna, come play with us please!" the little girl pleaded excitedly. 

hyunjin let out a chuckled and agreed to her request. he walked over to the small group of children and ran around with them, playing all sorts of games.

as the sun started to set, the kids were called back by their parents and hyunjin went back to his cabin to eat dinner. after playing with the kids, he worked up an appetite. he ate and did some chores. soon, the moon rose again. the dark-haired luna went out his back door, took off his clothes to not rip them, and shifted. he then ran. every now and then, he would look back to see if anyone saw him. hyunjin would be relieved when he saw nothing but darkness and trees.