[☁️] minsung: i'm stuck with the phobia

minsung ɞ✎ fluff + angst✎ summary :: claustrophobia: fear of enclosed spaces

minsung ɞ
fluff + angst
summary :: claustrophobia: fear of enclosed spaces. cleithrophobia: fear of being trapped
 772 words
warnings :: claustrophobia, cleithrophobia
author's note :: not completely sure if i portrayed it correctly, but i hope y'all like it :]
alkina (formerly nini)

•°. *࿐

it was the end of the day. jisung had stayed after school to get some studying done. he had finished and went to the bathroom to do his business. his boyfriend went home when the bell rang, leaving him at the library. it was getting late, so jisung wanted to hurry and get home to his lovely kitties. on the way to the front gate, the quokka-like male realized he had left his phone in the library. he walked all the way back across campus to retrieve it. he can't just leave his precious phone in public.

as jisung was searching for his beloved device, the lights turned off, and he heard the doors shut and lock. frightened, the male quickly located his phone and turned on the flashlight. once he was able to see again, he dialed minho's number.

calling honey cat<3...

hello? jagi?

minmin, i-i'm scared. t-the doors are locked and the lights went o-out.

little sniffles could be heard from the younger boy which hurt the older to hear that his baby is so scared.

don't worry honey, i'm coming

call ended

with that, minho hung up and sprinted to his car. he knew right away what happened with how jisung sounded. driving as fast as he was allowed to, the older tried not to panic. he had to stay strong for his baby. once he arrived, he tried to open the gate. 

"sir, what are you doing," the voice spooked him. 

"um..." minho's voice stumbled out, trying to explain what was happening to the security.

back at the library, jisung was trying to control his tears. his chubby cheeks were already stained with streaks and his eyes felt swollen. he liked to study at the smaller library on campus because it was quieter than the bigger one. at the moment, the room seemed even smaller as it was dark. it frightened jisung. he curled up next to the door and hoped his boyfriend will get to him fast. 

when 15 minutes had past and he didn't receive a text or call from minho, jisung started to bang his fist on the door to see if there would be anyone that would hear him. through his blurry vision, he saw his phone screen light up

honey cat<3 
answer | decline

minmin?

hey baby, where are you exactly? i'm on campus with security.

o-oh, jisung sniffled, i'm in t-the small library. b-by the d-door.

okay jagi, stay put. i'll be there soon.

o-okay

call ended

"sir, he's in the library across campus. please believe me," minho pleaded, still trying to convince the security. 

"alright," the man agreed. "let's go there together, then i'll know for sure if you're lying or not." 

"thank you, thank you so much!" minho cried out. don't worry sungie, help is on the way, he thought.

-

jisung was exhausted from crying. but he couldn't stop the tears. they kept rolling down his face no matter how much he tried to stop it. it was getting hard to breathe, he felt like he was suffocating. the younger's breathing got heavier and heavier. he made one last weak attempt at knocking on the double doors. jisung was losing hope.

"jisung!" someone suddenly yelled. 

the security guard was surprised. many have lied to him about situations like this. but when he saw minho holding jisung tightly, he realized minho told him the truth the entire time. due to this, he decided to give them some time to themselves.

"minmin," his cry was weak and more tears continued to fall. 

minho picked him up bridal style and jisung buried his face into his boyfriend's neck. carefully, the older picked up jisung's belongings and walked out the door. 

the taller male thanked the security once again and walked all the way back to his car. jisung was so tired, he fell asleep in the arms of his cuddly kitten. 

-

when they got back to their little home, jisung was awake again. they walked in and washed up. jisung still felt a little traumatized, so he cuddled close to minho and their kitties. 

"jagi, are you feeling better now," he asked the younger. 

"y-yea," came the small response. "i'm stuck with a phobia, that's all." his vision blurred again and the older hugged him even closer. 

fin.

written by: alkina | edited by: moon