[☁️] seungjin: opposites attract

ʚ seungjin ɞ✎lowkey crackshot✎ summary :: hyunjin and seungmin were total opposites

ʚ seungjin ɞ
lowkey crackshot
summary :: hyunjin and seungmin were total opposites.
752 words
warnings :: cussing, bullying
author's note :: i haven't published a oneshot in forever so here. (i've been writing lol, drafts ^^) i'm rushing to make this BECAUSE HYUNJIN IS FINALLY BACKK (lowkey got inspiration from another oneshot i read, but i forgot the name of the book lol)
moon

•°. *

hyunjin and seungmin were opposites to say the least. their looks and personalities were the complete opposite. hyunjin had a dark aesthetic, cold personality, and was a pretty reserved person. he was introverted and didn't have many friends, even though he was quite popular. on the other hand, seungmin had a soft aesthetic. he was a really bubbly person though, he gets shy easily, even though he had plenty of friends. 

the two recently revealed they were dating. some people couldn't accept that hyunjin was dating someone. like, aeri.

"you bitch!" a high pitched female's voice echoed through the hallway. "hyunjin is mine! you hear me? hyunjin is mine!" she yelled, making seungmin tear up at how loud and rude the female was. "you can't take him away from me! hyunjin is fucking mine! not you-" aeri's yelling got caught off. 

"shut your ugly, cake face, flat ass up," a voice said. 

aeri turned around, "h-hyunjin oppa." 

hyunjin ignored the female, going straight to seungmin to check if he was okay.

though this wasn't the first time this bullying situation happened. it happens every single day and seungmin, who usually loves school, began to hate it. he was always afraid to go to school and would always resist to go when hyunjin picked him up. hyunjin had enough.

"come on minnie, let's go," hyunjin said, slightly pulling seungmin's arm. 

"no jinnie, i can't, its too scary," seungmin replied, not budging. 

hyunjin's heart broke at the younger's words. when hyunjin and seungmin were dating in secret, seungmin would always be so excited to go to school, but that doesn't happen anymore.

hyunjin sighed, "okay fine, you don't have to go today, but you have to promise me to go to school tomorrow, okay?" hyunjin let go of seungmin's arm. 

"fine," seungmin pouted. "but are you going?" 

hyunjin nodded, "i have to go, but when i come home from school, i'll take you on a date to your favorite ice cream shop. how does that sound?" 

seungmin nodded excitedly, kissing his boyfriend goodbye as he saw him leave for school.

hyunjin had a free period at school. he felt quite lonely without seungmin with him but he knew the younger was going through a lot. hyunjin had enough of all seungmin's bullies, and decided to put an end to it all that day. so, he asked one of his few friends to help.

"so which one was aeri's locker again?" hyunjin asked his close friend, minho. 

"number three one seven," the older replied. 

hyunjin found the locker, placing a note inside of it. they made their way up to the rooftop, minho setting up a camera. all they had to do now was play the waiting game.

aeri had just finished her class and now it was lunch break. she went to her locker to put away books until a note slipped out.

aeri squealed

aeri squealed. is this when hyunjin is finally going to confess to me? thought excitedly. she ran up to the rooftop immediately, leaving her poor friends behind.

the rooftop door flung open as aeri excitedly went in. minho quickly turned on the camera and ran somewhere to hide.

 "hyunjin oppa!" her annoying voice yelled as she ran towards the long haired male. "did you tell me to come here to confess your beautiful feelings for me?" she asked excitedly.

"um no, now listen. i don't like you. i will never like you. i'm not fucking straight. do not bother seungmin or else your life here will be a living hell. got it?" hyunjin asked, his voice going deeper than the ocean as his eyes darkened. aeri nodded, a look of fear on her face. "and i'm also talking to everyone watching this who's watching this. touch my minnie, threaten my minnie, and your life will fucking be a living hell. i'm not fucking joking," hyunjin said to the camera. 

aeri saw the camera, cursing under her breath.

now she knows she'll be the one getting bullied.

fin.

written + edited by: moon

_
IM SO SORRY THAT WAS SO BAD- I RUSHED IT- HOLY CRAP EW I HATE THIS SO MUCH